New album thread: no recent updates. Madonna joins Disclosure at gig though

Olga is the name of Madonna's pet dog, a french bulldog!

And she's the main producer on the new album !

And she's the main producer on the new album !

What can Olga do? Drip saliva, bark randomly and obnoxiously step on the keys in the studio? I'm really worried for the end result at this point :/

this "my source" kidding around stuff is getting old! We KNOW you are all comedic geniuses, but let's TRY to keep this dedicated to rumors, there's enough info going around to discuss without reading the same jokes page after page. No offence to anyone, at all, but everytime I see the line " a source told me... " my heart skips a beat only to be disappointed right after it :p

Thank you!

this "my source" kidding around stuff is getting old! We KNOW you are all comedic geniuses, but let's TRY to keep this dedicated to rumors, there's enough info going around to discuss without reading the same jokes page after page. No offence to anyone, at all, but everytime I see the line " a source told me... " my heart skips a beat only to be disappointed right after it :p

Posting obviously fake clips and news is not much different, to be honest, and in a way is more annoying because some people are trying to make a fuss about information that comes from twitter trolls and the likes.

And I think people who jump ship and trash Madonna whenever there is a new girl on the block and then crawl back when their new idol turns out to be caca shouldn't be complaining about what others say or do here, but that is another story :)

PS: I'm obviously not taking about about Robster here, he rocks.

The Billboard snippet is real. I think it may have been used to test people's reaction to the sound. And to avoid biased reactions, they withheld Madonna's name. But it's obviously her. We most likely will get a first single soon, June/July. Album release could be around her birthday. What we do also suspect/know is that Madonna is prepping up a new look. She is preparing for the new era. It's all so much fun :D

Did we ever get clips of a first single beforehand? GMAYL leaked in full (and caused a shit storm) and a demo of Music did but I don't remember really getting any clips in advance of the first single. We get clips for album releases but I can't remember 4 Minutes or Hung Up clips being released unless it's been via being on an add or from a promo recorded at a club.

Did we ever get clips of a first single beforehand? GMAYL leaked in full (and caused a shit storm) and a demo of Music did but I don't remember really getting any clips in advance of the first single. We get clips for album releases but I can't remember 4 Minutes or Hung Up clips being released unless it's been via being on an add or from a promo recorded at a club.

Hung Up was released on the Motorola ad snippets, (no sample, the chorus, etc..) then a few LQ clips of the dubs (played by Stuart eveywhere) and then the radio edit I believe before getting the album version.

There were clips from 4 Minutes before it leaked, but they were some kind of fan-made mixes. One without the horn and a second one with a filtered acapella put over the instrumental. That was before the NRJ radio leak, but after Timbaland played the song at Jingle Ball, so it was obvious that the vocals were real.

Edited by DanM

Agree with everything Je5u5 said ;)

I don't know what snippets y'all are listening to, but the only snippet I heard was the Billboard one. They'll have to reveal the artist behind that song soon, right?

Everyone is saying that we would've heard something from her team or her by now, but if she really is pulling a Beyoncé so to speak, the song will just appear on iTunes with no prior warning, will it not?

The Billboard snippet is real. I think it may have been used to test people's reaction to the sound. And to avoid biased reactions, they withheld Madonna's name. But it's obviously her. We most likely will get a first single soon, June/July. Album release could be around her birthday. What we do also suspect/know is that Madonna is prepping up a new look. She is preparing for the new era. It's all so much fun :D

source?

ahem you guys..

@billboard: Get ready for the next big thing in music discovery. The @Billboard/@Twitter #RealtimeCharts are almost here! Stay tuned...

What does this mean? I'm thick!

ahem you guys..

@billboard: Get ready for the next big thing in music discovery. The @Billboard/@Twitter #RealtimeCharts are almost here! Stay tuned...

This has nothing to do with M...I mean how could it??

you're right. my mistake. never mind!

I mean unless they decided to release it and see how quickly it charted within that new system. But with the whole new artist or whatever they implied, it's clearly unrelated.