New album thread: no recent updates. Madonna joins Disclosure at gig though

Seriously have you heard the new snippet the guy( or girl) has posted 1 hour ago ???

Excuse me but his 3 snippets doesn't sound that fake to me, especially the new one:

https://soundcloud.com/mdnarebelheart

Edited by humanracin

If it's not HQ or unmistakeable Madonna without any sort of doubt, including vocals and lyrics that might fit the song all clips should be classified as fake!!!

I can't at some of the impressionables jumping at every "snippet" out there and pondering the possibility that it's legit. Not sure which is funnier- that or the ones who have nothing better to do than come up with them and try passing them off as Her Madgesty. :)

I can't at some of the impressionables jumping at every "snippet" out there and pondering the possibility that it's legit. Not sure which is funnier- that or the ones who have nothing better to do than come up with them and try passing them off as Her Madgesty. :)

Don't worry smart guy, i have just opened a thread for unofficial info and snippets only, this way you don't have to deal with the silliness of people like me who post every supposed snippets because some of us like the fun of it and you can stay here with smart people only like you waiting for the queen herself to reveal some info. happy this way mister ? :thumbsup:

Breaking News:

Olga is sueing Madonna over Unapologetic Bitch, demanding 50% of the royalties earned with this track if it gets released. She also wants to be credited as the main producer and wants to be featured on the single cover.

Madonna is obviously pissed off and looks like she might cancel the release altogether #naaaaaaaa!

this "my source" kidding around stuff is getting old! We KNOW you are all comedic geniuses, but let's TRY to keep this dedicated to rumors, there's enough info going around to discuss without reading the same jokes page after page. No offence to anyone, at all, but everytime I see the line " a source told me... " my heart skips a beat only to be disappointed right after it :p

this "my source" kidding around stuff is getting old! We KNOW you are all comedic geniuses, but let's TRY to keep this dedicated to rumors, there's enough info going around to discuss without reading the same jokes page after page. No offence to anyone, at all, but everytime I see the line " a source told me... " my heart skips a beat only to be disappointed right after it :p

fully agree ;)

Guest ditaluver

I agree too!!

I ain't got no time to wade through a bunch of bull shit

Give me real news or give me death

Now move!!!!!

I think it'd be nice if she shot a video for the first single with her usual blond look but then revealed herself looking completely different. She's been out of view for several days. Now even her look is a secret :)

I am a die hard madonna fan and this nick name is just for the kicks. What's Gark? Sounds like baby food...