New album thread: no recent updates. Madonna joins Disclosure at gig though

Who removed them? The user or Boy Toy Inc/Madonna?

yeah.. if boy toy/M or anyone else M related removed them at least we can be 100% certain the billboard clip is hers :)

Seriously everyone? Everything about these snippet and Twitter leaks seem 100 percent fake. I don't understand why anyone is investing any energy in it.

I agree. This is so obvious.

Why would the single be feat Aviici?

He doesn't sing does he?

You don't usually put a producer as a featured artist fake!

Not saying the picture is real, but Rihanna's We Found Love features the producer, Calvin Harris. It's totally possible for Aviccii to be listed as a feature even if he's just producing the track.

If the single really does end up coming out tomorrow, I will not be able to concentrate on getting my grades up in school! I'm graduating high school next week so this will definitely be my anthem. :Disco_Ball:

Bring it on, M! I'm ready for new music for a new chapter in my life.

Edited by HardDNA

Seriously everyone? Everything about these snippet and Twitter leaks seem 100 percent fake. I don't understand why anyone is investing any energy in it.

Finally! Some sense!

All of this nonsense is just part of the fun. Let's just enjoy.

Guest ditaluver

Yessssssss I am so ready!!!!! I'm loving every minute off this era. The picture teases, the hashtags, the mystery snippets and the magazine spreads..... and there is still so much more for us to learn!!!!!

I LOVE this time!!!!!!!

I don't know what some of the issues are. I don't check here a lot and you surly don't have to believe my inside news but many people have already heard the song in Madonnas camp.

The video is coming plus the album is nearly mastered...but Madonna keeps on changing things last minute. The magazine cover was the unrevealing of the pair together. She panned this back in November/December of last year. The iTunes exclusive release is a direct response to GMAYL being leaked months before. She was furious with this behind the scenes, thus people are afraid to leak the track because the FEDS traced it last time.

The song is very uplifting, dancy, and has a serious message. There is a censored radio version as well. Keep your eyes pealed. I have the song on my computer...on repeat. I just got it last Wednesday, in the process of her team sending it to iTunes.

I don't know what some of the issues are. I don't check here a lot and you surly don't have to believe my inside news but many people have already heard the song in Madonnas camp.

The video is coming plus the album is nearly mastered...but Madonna keeps on changing things last minute. The magazine cover was the unrevealing of the pair together. She panned this back in November/December of last year. The iTunes exclusive release is a direct response to GMAYL being leaked months before. She was furious with this behind the scenes, thus people are afraid to leak the track because the FEDS traced it last time.

The song is very uplifting, dancy, and has a serious message. There is a censored radio version as well. Keep your eyes pealed. I have the song on my computer...on repeat. I just got it last Wednesday, in the process of her team sending it to iTunes.

What! :omg:

Whatever it is, thanks for sharing.

This is some bullshit right here.

Guest SecretGarden

Madonna's lead single being uplifting and dancey? Oh my, who would have guessed?!. Thanks for sharing this 'insider news'.