New album thread: no recent updates. Madonna joins Disclosure at gig though

Guys, She's not releasing anything tomorrow. Forget a surprise album or single release for Madonna. That's not how She works. It's fetch (not going to happen).

What I don't get is why do we think that it will drop tomorrow without any hints from her any reliable insiders. Isn't the only source that claimed the new single will be released on May 26 was the twitter account, which turned out to be fake?

We just need to make it to Monday. Then if nothing is released, we can all take a much needed break.

Edited by JayMac

My insiders tell me that the album will get a digital AND physical release, that may or may not be available on the same date. A vinyl and a deluxe edition are likely to happen too!

All will come with artwork but it might change between the different formats.

Please don't share this anywhere else because I might get into trouble :)

If there is nothing to be released tomorrow or anytime soon, I hope at least Billboard will reveal their secret.

How can they not reveal their secret ?

My insiders tell me that the album will get a digital AND physical release, that may or may not be available on the same date. A vinyl and a deluxe edition are likely to happen too!

All will come with artwork but it might change between the different formats.

Please don't share this anywhere else because I might get into trouble :)

This is all expected IMHO, but thanks for sharing!

This low quality snippet has been posted on Soundcloud, it's currently discussed in other forums, sounds like the billboard snippet with a voice sounding like M singing

unapologetic bitch

something something (can't understand the words)

yeahhhh

i don't know what to think, kinda sounds like her voice but the quality is so bad that it easy could be fanmade. I personally think it's fanmade but not sure, voice sounds like her especially the Yeahhh is very Madonna. What do you think

https://soundcloud.com/unapologeticleak ... ippet-leak

This low quality snippet has been posted on Soundcloud, it's currently discussed in other forums, sounds like the billboard snippet with a voice sounding like M singing

unapologetic bitch

something something (can't understand the words)

yeahhhh

i don't know what to think, kinda sounds like her voice but the quality is so bad that it easy could be fanmade. I personally think it's fanmade but not sure, voice sounds like her especially the Yeahhh is very Madonna. What do you think

https://soundcloud.com/unapologeticleak ... ippet-leak

It's a bit too simplistic for Madonna, no? Rather half-cooked if you ask me.

The guy has posted another one, the same billbaord clip with unapologetic on vocoder. Now i'm almost sure it's fake because it uses only the instrumental of the Billboard website. But i must admit it's well done for a fake , you can even hear the end of a "Yeahhh" on the very beginning of the new clip lol

https://soundcloud.com/unapologeticleak/more

Do we really want the new single to come out so soon? I'd love it if she kept us waiting until August or September building the hype feeding us with more information and then camming out hard let s say on the VMAs!

Do we really want the new single to come out so soon? I'd love it if she kept us waiting until August or September building the hype feeding us with more information and then camming out hard let s say on the VMAs!

I think this will be a likely scenario. The best scenario. But damn I need a new single now! Haha

The guy has posted another one, the same billbaord clip with unapologetic on vocoder. Now i'm almost sure it's fake because it uses only the instrumental of the Billboard website. But i must admit it's well done for a fake , you can even hear the end of a "Yeahhh" on the very beginning of the new clip lol

https://soundcloud.com/unapologeticleak/more

tumblr_inline_n63tweadSi1qgt71j.png