New album thread: no recent updates. Madonna joins Disclosure at gig though

Dang - in one of the rare days I hadn't yet visited Mnation and went to FB *first* I saw M posting that picture and almost fell off my chair. Then came here and took a long time to realize what you guys are saying: it's probably not official, or an indication that something is coming this weekend, even. Particularly since the rest of Madonna's Instagram pictures today have been of spending time at the beach with her family.

Anyway, I understand why she posted it, but it would've been nice for her to say this was not an official announcement - if indeed it isn't! Argh, I'm going nuts.

Anyway, I understand why she posted it, but it would've been nice for her to say this was not an official announcement - if indeed it isn't! Argh, I'm going nuts.

Driving us crazy is the whole point. She knows what she's doing.

Guys, word on the street is that Madonna wants to make a "back to roots" album and the track list includes Trust and Sitting on the Whole World!!! I can't reveal anymore or they'll terminate me.

Guys, word on the street is that Madonna wants to make a "back to roots" album and the track list includes Trust and Sitting on the Whole World!!! I can't reveal anymore or they'll terminate me.

k but will we ever hear Britney Don't Do It?!?!?! :(

I cannot believe it anymore. I just heard the entire song. Katy Perry is featured on it. Madonna sounds amazing and Katy fits in perfectly. It is similar to the #billboard version although it was like a filtered dub. It has Hung Up vibes and 70s disco with a killer breakdown. It's flawless.

ALSO The album is not dropping at the same time. The single is exclusive to iTunes. All I know at this point from my source! Madonna is dropping this any minute. She has a date ready but want's to play with us before then.

Ew, so KT is really in it? Man! Will we ever get a Madonna only 1st single again?

I cannot believe it anymore. I just heard the entire song. Katy Perry is featured on it. Madonna sounds amazing and Katy fits in perfectly. It is similar to the #billboard version although it was like a filtered dub. It has Hung Up vibes and 70s disco with a killer breakdown. It's flawless.

ALSO The album is not dropping at the same time. The single is exclusive to iTunes. All I know at this point from my source! Madonna is dropping this any minute. She has a date ready but want's to play with us before then.

That's great for you but usually we are more descriptive with lyrics, titles and the bridge??

You might've overheard the titles to Britains got talent while you were sat on the loo *flush* Don't use up bandwith with shit please.

Don't know what to say. Honestly.

:laugh: try again.