New album thread: no recent updates. Madonna joins Disclosure at gig though

Veni Vidi Vici sounds more appropriate for a final album in her career... doesn't it? I think it's a great song title tho

I wish madonna would roll into bmore right now cause me and my friends are blasting the erotica album right now on my stoop :)

She should really play at ravens stadium (U2 did and our football team is a beast) another stadium show for DC, Virginia, Philly, and Maryland. A fag can dream!

Those LOSERS drownedmadonna.com are at it again - teasing fans with information that is non-existent that they know NOTHING about :rotfl:

"We cannot say anything... But besides everything, we suggest you to go deeper to guess one if the reasons..."

Oh WELL. I see their English still hasn't improved :lmao:

Suedey...will there be a lyric booklet in the CD?

I can confirm that the physical CD will have liner notes and there will be an album cover too.

I cannot confirm whether lyrics will be included. My exclusive sources have told me to keep it to myself. Look for the hints within yourself....???

K..hope that's the album cover or at the very MIN. the single cover and positively hope its fer first single!!

She never hashtags "Holy Water" anymore.

I'm worried about the Natalia Kills sessions. Maybe they won't end up on the album! Deluxe only maybe? Or worse, vaults :(

Maybe she's just testing out album titles, seeing which one has the most hashtags used by the fans.

Those LOSERS drownedmadonna.com are at it again - teasing fans with information that is non-existent that they know NOTHING about :rotfl:

"We cannot say anything... But besides everything, we suggest you to go deeper to guess one if the reasons..."

Oh WELL. I see their English still hasn't improved :lmao:

:rotfl:

holy this thread is blowing up!?!?!?! i thought something big but its confirmation of single title and cover by madonna herself now???

I think she's "disappeared" too shoot the video.

It looks like they'll be a full "set up" for the album. Now her only focus is the new album, no film to edit, I think she will drop at least 2songs....this first single will be put out as they "finish" off the album....

With 2 magazines already in the bag, I think we will be treated to another album era!!

ludingirra.jpg

Design by Cagatay Yucebas

Photography by Steven Klein

©2014. No unauthorised copying of this design

is permitted without prior permission.

and M didn't bother ….such an UNAPOLOGETIC BITCH!!!!! :madgemanson:

Tasarım: Çağatay Yücebaş

FotoÄŸraf: Steven Klein

©2014. İzinsiz kopyalanması ve yayımlanması yasaktır.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I wonder if he'll take legal action

:madgemanson:

I can confirm that the physical CD will have liner notes and there will be an album cover too.

I cannot confirm whether lyrics will be included. My exclusive sources have told me to keep it to myself. Look for the hints within yourself....???

:wow: Will it also have a back cover??

Sorry to break it to the fan whose pic she re-Instagrammed, but he can't copyright his fan art because he's already using a copyrighted image of HER to do it. :manson::rotfl:

:wow: Will it also have a back cover??

We can't confirm that but I can definitely confirm that there will be fonts used in the artwork. Sorry I can't reveal more, our lips at Drownedmadonna.com are sealed. :(

I have looked within myself and concluded that there will be music on the album. I sense that there also will be a track listing, but I'm not sure yet.

I have looked within myself and concluded that there will be music on the album. I sense that there also will be a track listing, but I'm not sure yet.

Clearly you have got some insider information from Drownedmadonna.com :wow:

Not really ALBUM RELATED but I love their dog Olga. I think I'll also get a cute French bulldog. QUEEN!

10378005_10152462342144402_8878554259621

Ooooh!

:wow:

Is this the back cover Suedey?