TearsInHeaven

Elitist

• photo-thumb-20121.jpg?_r=1384328037
  • Elitists
  • bullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.png
  • 1,059 posts
  • Interests:Madonna, Books, Movies,

Posted Today, 05:27 PM

The iTunes image circulating is FAKE! The package is much cooler than that and it's not JUST a single that's dropping ;)

fake or not it is better than nothing :D

What was the image that was circulating? Someone post, please?

Sounds like new lyrics Madonna just posted on instagram."Mama rides again, we go hard or we go home, we gon do this all night long, I just want a beat" # unapologetic

Sounds like new lyrics Madonna just posted on instagram."Mama rides again, we go hard or we go home, we gon do this all night long, I just want a beat" # unapologetic

#sounds like instant gay coma w.w. smash.

Sorry, didn't feel that way 'at all' about...anything that proceeded GMAYL LOL

I think s/he means to say that they are as bad as J-Lo's lyrics. And I would absolutely agree.

you are correct, Thanks for pointing that out. I totally missed that. I need to sleep, I'm starting to get down about this single/snippet/lyrics. Glad to see twitter has removed that "madonnastreet" account. Hopefully wake to more positive and credible news tomorrow.

Everyday I come to this thread looking for my new Madonna single and it is not here :cries:

It's funny though how we're all sooo excited and praising M and then when music drops, sit back and watch the meltdowns LOL you know they're coming (myself potentially included, though I'm pretty sure I'll love the new song .. M's NEVER put out 2 songs in a row I didn't like and I hated TUTR. I'll probably meltdown over the album cover or, god forbid, the remixes). Anyway, should be interesting.

I love JLo

Me too ! Especially old school J-Lo : Love don't cost a thing, if you had my love, i'm real (murder remix), ain't it funny feat Ja Rule, play, get right, feelin so good, etc... all killer rnb tracks !

Me too ! Especially old school J-Lo : Love don't cost a thing, if you had my love, i'm real (murder remix), ain't it funny feat Ja Rule, play, get right, feelin so good, etc... all killer rnb tracks !

Love don't cost a thing came on on my Spotify and I was jamming. Love the J to da Lo album.

Not a fan of JLo either, but she admittedly does have a few great songs in her catalogue. If You Had My Love is one of my favourites of the 90's.

And I don't see the problem discussing other pop singers a bit lol I mean, there are no real news and that idiotic Twitter fan page from yesterday has shown us once again we shouldn't pay attention to supposed 'insider sites' like that one.