MadonnaNation.com Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Crux

I've never been so DISGUSTED in my life...

Malaysian mother, 18, is jailed after 'sadistic' beating of her ten-month-old baby girl was captured by worried friend on mobile phone

Horrifying footage has emerged showing a Malaysian mother repeatedly hitting, kicking and her defenceless ten-month-old daughter.

The distressing clip which is just over four minutes in duration has caused fury on the internet, with many users who watched the video labelling the mother as 'sadistic' and 'not fit to be near children.'

A friend of the mother, who was 18 at the time of the incident, had become concerned after witnessing her beating the child previously, so filmed the abuse and took the video evidence to the police.

article-2142881-1309E64B000005DC-665_634
article-2142881-1309EAE2000005DC-303_634

Thought to be filmed on a mobile phone, the mother, who is unmarried, is seen sitting on a bed, while the baby is on the corner of the mattress, crying hysterically as she lies face down.

The woman hits the child over the head repeatedly with a cushion and at one point throws her mobile phone at the screaming baby.

As the wailing intensifies the woman pinches her arms and thighs and kicks her - the helpless baby just lays on the mattress, unable to fend off the blows.

When the distraught baby lifts her head up, she flops forward again, dazed from being repeatedly hit on the head.

article-2142881-1309E8B2000005DC-53_634x

At one point the mother roughly grabs the baby's head, pinches her face and slams her back down onto the mattress as a young child, nibbling food, wanders into shot and watches the abuse.

In a heartbreaking move, the baby still crawls over to her mother and tries to rest on her knee for comfort, but she is promptly shoved so hard that she falls on to her back screaming out.

It is unclear what the woman is saying, but the voice of another woman, assumed to be the person recording the incident, can also be be heard in the video.

article-2142881-130A1EA1000005DC-831_634

According to Arjunaidi Mohamed, the chief of police in Petaling Jaya, the mother was 18-years-old when she inflicted the beating on her 10-month-old child in May last year, reported CNN.

He refused to disclose the mother's name, but said she was convicted of child abuse and sentenced to 18 months in prison.

The baby was put into the care of a foster family after her mother's arrest and is now doing 'very well,' said Fatimah Zuraidah Salleh, deputy director of the children division of the Social Welfare Department to CNN.

After watching the distributing video, many users felt compelled to voice their disgust in the comment section.

One user wrote 'I literally cried after watching this video.. Cant even imagine beating up any kid like she did.'

'How can those other people in the room just stand by and watch this happen? That poor little baby just wants to be picked up and all she can do it continually beat it,' wrote another user.

The court will decide whether the mother, who is due to be released in late November, will be allowed to regain custody of the child.

I hope this MONSTER is getting a taste of her own medicine in Prison and is SEVERELY kicked and beaten. She doesn't deserve to get this child back again...ever.

:sad: This made me cry :sad:

I don't think I could watch the video of that. Reading about it was more than enough. Poor child :(

I hope they're not stupid enough to allow her to get the girl back.

In a heartbreaking move, the baby still crawls over to her mother and tries to rest on her knee for comfort, but she is promptly shoved so hard that she falls on to her back screaming out.

I mean :sad::no:

what a cruel world. :(

Human being are less than animals, sometimes.

Just disgusting in every way. She is not fit to be a mother and should never regain custody again. Poor little baby, just heart-breaking.

what's disgusting is that the other people just stood there and allowed the beating to continue

truly horrifying

:evil: I think many incidents like this occur much more frequently than people can possibly imagine. it's so fucked up!

I can't make myself watch the video. But judging from the description, this woman obviously is not right on the head. Maybe a severe case of PPD? Very sad :(

This made me cry, especially that part where the baby crawled to her mother to rest and comfort. The baby deserves a family who will love her. She should never be back with her mother.

this child will be scarred for life.

Some people really should be sterilized.

I can't watch the video.

How can ANYONE do that to a baby? For god sake, A BABY!!!! :americanlife:

Burn in hell bitch!

:evil: I think many incidents like this occur much more frequently than people can possibly imagine. it's so fucked up!

Bingo.

And so horribly sad.

The person standing next to the mother and not doing anything is just as disgusting, though. We can not really prevent some people from being psychotic trash bins and wanting to do shit like that, but we can prevent other people from suffering from such terrible persons! Reminds me of all these cases of people being beaten up in the subway or even out in the streets while the others just stand there and watch (or, just as bad, simply ignore it).

Yes. Recording it and not defending the baby? It brakes my heart the other child, eating chips while this is happening. What a horrible monster, i hope she gets into prison and beaten every day.

Hit me baby one more time.

What an asshole you are.

:dead:

:boring::thumbsdown: :bad:

:dead:

:no: Well, at least the whole world sees your mugshot...I mean pic in your avatar so they're already forewarned to what makes you chuckle.

Oh Joan fuck off I don't care, get over it. Of course I feel bad for the child and this heinous act. Also don't have a mug shot, never will. And if my avatar is a mug shot then I'd take it.

Jesus forgive me but I laughed at this comment :lmao:

Exactly it made me laugh too heaven forbid. You've joined me in hell evidently. The light is good here.

Thanks guys, I do think the whole thing is terrible and the mother deserves to lose her child but sometimes you just have to make a little joke.
Some get my warped sense of humour, others don't. :flirt:

What a disgusting human being. I saw 10 secs of the video that was randomly shared on Facebook, it was too disturbing.

Fucking vile.

Cant help but think of my niece who is going to be 10 months this month, and she is treated with so much love and care by everyone around her and in our eyes is the most precious thing on earth.

Every child should enter into a world and a family that will treat them like that. Sickens me that you have these kids out there being born to total monsters.

Wow that was hilarious. :angry:

How about a license to have kids, and also one to crack jokes on forums?

Obviously that woman is deranged. A sane mind doesn't act upon such impulses. This is revolting. And who the F would film this and not intervene??? What has this world turned into?