Who would you like Madonna to duet/collaborate with on her new album?

Who would you like Madonna to duet/collaborate with on her new album?  

85 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you like Madonna to duet/collaborate with on her new album?

• Frank Ocean
    • Katy Perry
    • Rihanna
    • Miley Cyrus
    • Natalia Kills
    • Others
    • None

I prefer her solo, but if I had to choose someone with a gun on my head it would ve been:

1. George Michael

or

2. Prince.

On the abovementioned in the poll: I wouldnt trow up only if its Rihanna.

SOLO! SHE IS A MEGASTAR AND DOES NOT NEED PROPS!

None. Her best albums and most successful worldwide are the one where she doesn't duet with any other singers. (Ray of light, Music, Confessions, etc...)

This is very true! It's all about Madonna.

There used to be a site called like that btw :-)

Guest Rachelle of London

Frank Ocean is probably the only person I would like at this point in time. However, I want Madonna to just be on her own this time round.

No fucking one! Before it was very rare and unheard of for her to do this, now as this has become inescapable in pop it's more regular for her. Let all those fuckers dream on who want to work with her. :demonic:

None.

The industry is a different beast now, so I get why she does it. If I were forced to choose from the above, I would say Frank Ocean. If I were forced to pick someone at random, I guess Bowie......produced with Nile Rodgers.

No fucking one! Before it was very rare and unheard of for her to do this, now as this has become inescapable in pop it's more regular for her. Let all those fuckers dream on who want to work with her. :demonic:

I can remember being very surprised when she did the duet with Ricky Martin......little did we know, that was just the beginning...lol.

First of all - I just want some new music and I would love if it was a solo effort.

BUT IF she did a duet I wouldn't mind Frank Ocean. And I maintain that I want her to collaborate with Philippe Zdar and/or Giorgio Moroder.

Rick Nowels is someone I wish she worked with again.

None. Her best albums and most successful worldwide are the one where she doesn't duet with any other singers. (Ray of light, Music, Confessions, etc...)

I agree.I don't want any duets this time.