On The Cover Of A Magazine 2010-2014: Queen of Photoshoots

XXL

Nice to see them all in a row together, thanks for the thread XXL!

The Interview shoot from 2010 is my favourite out of all of them and probably my favourite photoshoot of her altogether. Honestly. It was such an unbelievable surprise to first see these type of pics after the 2 year long HC era which, as fun as it was, lacked that typical iconic M style and feeling. And boom, there she was, looking like she could be straight out of 1990 in terms of how stylish and iconic all these pics were. And every single one of them! Still stunned from looking at those pics 4 years on.

The Bazaar shoot was everything, especially her outfit (long pants, fedora). Very GI2M Elle Magazine 2008-esque :wow:

Tom Munro is great imo :inlove: and the things he does with Madonna are super

Nice to see them all in a row together, thanks for the thread XXL!

The Interview shoot from 2010 is my favourite out of all of them and probably my favourite photoshoot of her altogether. Honestly. It was such an unbelievable surprise to first see these type of pics after the 2 year long HC era which, as fun as it was, lacked that typical iconic M style and feeling. And boom, there she was, looking like she could be straight out of 1990 in terms of how stylish and iconic all these pics were. And every single one of them! Still stunned from looking at those pics 4 years on

You're welcome :yes:

Great thread XXL. I love magazines with Madonna on the cover and the photo spreads inside.. I also know that she increases the sales of the magazines enormously. Now it is confirmed that already she has done two covers of magazines, hopefully there will be more to come.

Great thread XXL. I love magazines with Madonna on the cover and the photo spreads inside.. I also know that she increases the sales of the magazines enormously. Now it is confirmed that already she has done two covers of magazines, hopefully there will be more to come

:thumbsup:

And you gotta love how Madonna made that post about her MET Gala "naked outfit" being censored by Anna Wintour and the media picked it up without an ounce of humour as "Madonna gets shunned by Anna Wintour" and a few days later she's on a Condè Nast publication with her tits out

:rotfl::rotfl:

madonna.jpg

01-madonna.jpg

26.jpg