Madonna + Guess Who?: New V Magazine shoot!

adreeyen

Loving the pics. They seem inspired by the drawings she posted on instagram a while ago. Oh, and one of the dresses is the same she was wearing in that instagram pic with hurt written on her thigh.

so are we 100% sure M's new single drops on Monday? Anybody in the know can confirm that?

I wouldn't believe the rumors about the new album but the single being as early as next week is rather possible.

Modern-Family-modern-family-28875692-500

I need more info on this. When, where, how??

Both stars really seemed to enjoy collaborating together on the magazine cover. "I really enjoyed working with you on the photo shoot," Madonna told Perry. "People always expect when two divas get together that there might be weird vibes or a strange competitiveness, but this was nice and easy and fun."

California native Perry added, "If you ever come to the show, there's a little wink to you. I'm paying my dues!"\

No mention of a duet. Would this be confirmation that it was only a photoshoot and no song?

Both stars really seemed to enjoy collaborating together on the magazine cover. "I really enjoyed working with you on the photo shoot," Madonna told Perry. "People always expect when two divas get together that there might be weird vibes or a strange competitiveness, but this was nice and easy and fun."

California native Perry added, "If you ever come to the show, there's a little wink to you. I'm paying my dues!"\

No mention of a duet. Would this be confirmation that it was only a photoshoot and no song?

Yes. It's never been mentioned anywhere they would duet, i wonder where that rumor comes from to begin with. She did a photoshoot with Courtney Love & Tina turner before the released Ray Of Light and she didn't duet with them.

It's great and I love the airbrushing, the Madame Tusauds tool is better than the Instagram filter. I love the cover, in particular. Most of all, I love how this spells the end for Katy Perry as Vampiredonna strikes again. Move up Miley, someone else is behind you.

It's like M raided Dita Von Teese's wardrobe for this shoot, its her paying respect back after Dita Von Teese spoke really well of her in an interview

1/ It's Bettie Page, Dita Von Teese took heavily from her just like :

2/ Madonna was Dita Von Teese idol when she was a teenager in Detroit she especially loves the Erotica era from which she took her name even though she says she took it from Dita Parlo but we all know she took it from Madonna after Madonna took it from Dita Parlo first (since i doubt a high school teenager in Michigan in the 90's knew about Jean Vigo's movies)