Am I the only one who hasn't listened to that clip just in case it's not her?

i hope its grace jones.

I don't think so...

Grace is almost finished her new album but from all the producers tweets it's very African/Tribal influenced. (not disco)

I don't hear Madonna at all. There's no bass or Madonna groove. It just sounds like 70's disco. Nothing like Impressive Instant or Hung Up.

No bass? Listen on proper headphones.

I don't hear Madonna at all. There's no bass or Madonna groove. It just sounds like 70's disco. Nothing like Impressive Instant or Hung Up.

I don't understand why does the snippet HAVE TO sound like her other songs. She does experiment with music, you know. That's what she's known for. It's not like Some Girls or Falling Free sound like any of her other songs and yet they're hers.

Guest Rachelle of London

I don't understand why does the snippet HAVE TO sound like her other songs. She does experiment with music, you know. That's what she's known for. It's not like Some Girls or Falling Free sound like any of her other songs and yet they're hers.

Exactly!

I only listened to it once. I don't think it's her, but even if it was i don't remember the snippet.

So why not listening to it only once. And let it go.

I listened to it once too. It was very Justice, Dj Medhi. I'd be very glad if it's M. I'm not do sure though. I keep hearing Giorgio mentioned everywhere at the moment so it could be him.

Narendra it's not me who said the clip has to so us like madonnas other songs . A good proportion of the forum has stated that it sounds like Hung Up, Music, Music Inferno, Causing a Commotion or in broader terms 'Madonna's signature sound.' I was merely saying that I don't hear any of that in any way shape or form and found it rather unremarkable. I listened to it very loudly, with great speakers and wasn't impressed at all and really don't think it's her.

I listened to it once too. It was very Justice, Dj Medhi. I'd be very glad if it's M. I'm not do sure though. I keep hearing Giorgio mentioned everywhere at the moment so it could be him.

But Giorgio is not a "shape shifting" dance legend. Legend yes he is but not shape shifting.