Is Madonna the "Shape shifting dance legend" Billboard is talking about?

Plus it sounds too good to be a Janet Jackson song. Same as it sounds too good to be a Gaga song. They wish.

that's what I thought.. :chuckle: it's not really their style either. (especially janets') and if it were the latter she'd have added a bunch of cheap EDM effects to it and it would've been overproduced and fucked up already ;)

oh, every day i'm so sure there will be a confirmation... and still we are clueless!!!!! :(

yeah.. just a confirmation about the teaser. that's all I ask for so far.

I also don't think she should do a surprise album, but a new song surprise (especially if it's this teaser or even better) would be really cool, imo.

It's obviously not Janet Jackson because besides being irrelevant and useless to the music industry she's gotten fat lately. If she was about to release a hyped new song/album she would've lipo-ed herself by now.

:rotfl:

Shape-shifter is just another way of saying someone is a chameleon. Like HolidayGuy said, who actually is a shape-shifter?

The only shaper-shifter I know is Mystique. I guess that mean she has a new single out! Woo hoo! Hope it's a duet with Dazzler!

mystique-bigcostume1.jpg

dazzler00.jpg

It's not Janet.She appeared at some event yesterday and when someone asked if she's working on a new album,she said that she is not....that she is just enjoying life right now....no new album or new movies are planned.

Everybody agrees that the snippet is great, even nonfans. Is there anybody here who thinks is not FANTASTIQUE?

I like the snippet but I'm not crazy about it, it does make me think it's an exciting direction for the new album, it will make more sense when I hear more of it