Is Madonna the "Shape shifting dance legend" Billboard is talking about?

Thinking about it now- would Madonna actually let anyone listen to something that wasn't ready for release? Very un-Madonna. So, I'm not really expecting this snippet to be her.

K so I caved in and listened. As a fan of 25 years I do not think it's her and if you guys think that's her signature sound, then I'm really confused. It's just too disco, too Moroderish to be Madonna. I'd be very, very surprised if it were her.

They should unveil the mistery tonight, otherwise people will lose insterest. If it goes down in a week or two no one will remeber a billboard snippet

+1

Even if they don't remember, it doesn't matter. It's basically a bit of call-out research. It didn't reach the general public, just the pop superfans.

It will be a totally different experience when it's revealed in full with vocals to the general public. Although I'll agree that greedy lil me would love t get the track tonight.

Even if they don't remember, it doesn't matter. It's basically a bit of call-out research. It didn't reach the general public, just the pop superfans.

It will be a totally different experience when it's revealed in full with vocals to the general public. Although I'll agree that greedy lil me would love t get the track tonight.

I hope it's Madonna.That beat is fun and infectious....exactly the type of summer single that she needs to release! Reminds me of "Music" and "Causing A Commotion".

I'm almost worried to see everyone getting so excited over that snippet. Because, if it's not from her, there's gonna be a huge disappointment here :(

at the end of the day it's copycat with "Artpop II" :ass:

NO!NO!NO! it must be madonna!

the question is: which artist would make that kind of promotion with moroder? And from what artist would billboard take this snippet and so make a story out of it?

for moroder?

Edited by Mr.Candy

Must be Moroder featuring Lana IMO.

When that tweet with the Moroder feats mencionted Lana, i thought: well, they're the mystery.

But, i'm listening for the very first time this leak and it sounds great and very Madonnesque, the final beats kinda reminded me Beautiful Killer, the last bit of Candy Shop and also Give it 2 Me.

i wonder if they will say today who's the singer.

I'm almost worried to see everyone getting so excited over that snippet. Because, if it's not from her, there's gonna be a huge disappointment here :(

I will be a little bit disappointed if it's not M, but unless the vocals or the lyrics are really shitty, I will really love the song, no matter whose it is.

BTW, if it is M's, I hope the vocals and the lyrics are NOT shitty so as to ruin the beautiful instrumental.

I know, so many questions!!! It must be answered by Billboard!!!

yeah but i just hope billboard is accurate about their description. if it turns out to be lana del rey or some other new kid Im gonna be so pissed at them for leading people on to believing it's someone else. (or just being ignorant and careless with their wording)

I don't see anything about a surprise performance. I TRULY doubt M is doing anything at the awards tonight...is it in NYC this year? Can anyone confirm ANYTHING? I want an update. Rather, I NEED an update

Does anyone have the clip on something besides Soundcloud? For some reason Soundcloud won't load at all for me anywhere and I'd really like to hear this.

but how is lana a dance legend? how is she a shape shifter? how is moroder inspired by daft punk?

She's not. Moroder is.

Daft punk was inspired by Moroder, so he in turn could be inspired by daft punk?