Is Madonna the "Shape shifting dance legend" Billboard is talking about?

She would have been discribed as a pop legend not a dance legend, anyway, we find out tonight or when's the BB ceremony?

Yeah I agree, would describe as a pop icon or pop legend. It's Sunday I think.

She would have been discribed as a pop legend not a dance legend, anyway, we find out tonight or when's the BB ceremony?

Yes, but since this is Billboard, isn't she the artist with the most no.1 songs on the Hot Dance Club Songs chart? She totally owns that one.

And I think, like some other people here said, that if they had used "pop icon" or "pop legend" it would have been too obvious? It is some sort of riddle after all.

I hope and pray it's Madonna's song.

Yes, but since this is Billboard, isn't she the artist with the most no.1 songs on the Hot Dance Club Songs chart? She totally owns that one.

And I think, like some other people here said, that if they had used "pop icon" or "pop legend" it would have been too obvious? It is some sort of riddle after all.

I hope and pray it's Madonna's song.

That actually makes sense, she's the queen of the dance charts

It would make sense that whoever that snippets belongs to would come out with a new song during the BMAs or immediately following it. Otherwise, the timing seems too random.

And for the record, I do think it's Madonna but cannot bring myself to confirm it in my mind cause I'll go nuts with excitement.

Only one of these awards is for touring.

The other two are for being Queen of the Billboard Dance charts...

CD3973F0-84DE-4144-A790-5F4C51F04B80_zps

Shape shifter in effect y'all.

I've been listening to "Lay Me Down" for months thinking that could be close to the sound she wants with him.

Wow I just listened to that song. This snippet has to be M!!

l.jpg

Exactly. I cant believe so many here are thrown off to it being Madonna because of the word "dance".

HELLO!!!!!!!!!

KRAMRm3.gif

Madonna and dance?

Nah. What a silly combination.

I SOOOO hope it's Madonna. A celebratory funky ass beat. Throw in Madonna's "living for love/freedom lyrics with her voice and we have her next tour's closing number. :stir:

Exactly. I cant believe so many here are thrown off to it being Madonna because of the word "dance".

HELLO!!!!!!!!!

KRAMRm3.gif

Madonna and dance?

Nah. What a silly combination.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:iloveyou:

what if it is Grace Jones' ? she def is a dance legend and she has a new album coming out.

but yeah i hope it is Madonna because i now love that snippet :D

also as pointed out i can hear a fleeble voice. but i cannot understand what it's being said. it is def a vocodered voice and M said Diplo was using vocoder on their track. I still think it is maybe a bit too early for a first single as in my mind i had the release dates of both single and album already settled :lol:

Anyway the snippet can't be Michael Jackson, his new album has been released one week ago. Do you imagine to all the people who have bought it ?! "Hey to all of you who have bought the album last week, see now we're releasing the best song and it's not on it ahah "! Not possible...

I really hope this is M! It's totally the sound I want her to go with.

Got a bad feeling that it be actually be Giorgio Moroder. He has a new album coming soon, has the Daft Punk connection and is a shape-shifting dance act.