Is Madonna the "Shape shifting dance legend" Billboard is talking about?

So now who is ID ????

Didn't our source from M's camp (who leaked a clip of applause) told us that last year M had a plan to release a dance track under a nickname ???

Anyway this is the snippet in longer form with robotic chorus and a name : ID - We R Superstars

Officially hosted on the BBC website

http://www.bbc.co.uk/music/records/n2gxbm

I bet there is some kind of anagram with a secret message or something in that title. However, I am not an expert, so I have no idea. I really think this could be connected to M

like she made a hit that noone knows confirmed its her and then she plays it on tour as a intro backdropp thing :D that could be fun...but not going to happen....

madonna is a brand...not a person...it sels byitself

sorry matheus but your video won't show up for me. could you share the URL? (my browser is being odd)

i never heard of a DJ ID and when I google him I come on a sound cloud that clearly isn't popular or known.. i doubt this rather unknown DJ is the "shape shifting legend".. so.. MAYBE he made it for her and just uses the name ID or she made it with someone else and uses the name "ID".. ID:identity obviously. there's a hint there

Guest HaveASit

sorry matheus but your video won't show up for me. could you share the URL? (my browser is being odd)

i never heard of a DJ ID and when I google him I come on a sound cloud that clearly isn't popular or known.. i doubt this rather unknown DJ is the "shape shifting legend"..

I posted a new link and his facebook page now

Hmmmm... I just checked out spinnin records twitter, and they had a link to something called buzz chart which had this to say of the clip:

Disco is back! in the day Buzz but who is the mystery superstar? and on the night Buzz we have the huge 'Riffter' that will be been tearing sets apart this summer.

Mystery superstar???

Hmmmm... I just checked out spinnin records twitter, and they had a link to something called buzz chart which had this to say of the clip:

Disco is back! in the day Buzz but who is the mystery superstar? and on the night Buzz we have the huge 'Riffter' that will be been tearing sets apart this summer.

Mystery superstar???

This is a MAJOR clue, as they are mentioning the billboard post... Hmmm

Edited by madonnafan126

Guest HaveASit

Yeah, the "shape shifting dance legend" with 577 Facebook likes. Come on now, Billboard aren't THAT stupid.

Yeah. But that doesn't invalidate the fact that this ID person exists and is a DJ. But I agree with you, Billboard wouldn't refer to this guy as a dance legend.

I've said it before but to me this is screaming Nile Rogers. I might be wrong but it seems most realistic to me. I mean it would especially make sense if Daft Punk had agreed to collaborate with him as a favour. Nile is definitely a dance legend and a shape shifter...his discography tells you that. More importantly...this could be all PR...

I can also hear the 'background vocal' that people were talking about in the past. If you listen to Daft Punk records the looping system they employ sometimes means that sometimes you get phantom sounds that sound like lyrics. Also...the name i-D could easily by

I-Nile Rogers...

and

D-Daft Punk...

I dunno. The more I think about it the more it makes sense. We'll see.

When I sing the Unapologetic line it doesn't seem to fit but I have it booming on a harmon/kardon so I can hear what does sound like the 'getic' or 'get it'. What seems to negate the possibility of that as a vocal is the lead line in the higher pitch which seems to suggest that there isn't a vocal which would follow that melody. We are superstars...we're here to rock your body. In fact...listen to the Barry Manilow sample on Superheroes and there's that same kind of vocal suggestion. If Madonna is involved then I'm assuming Nile Produced with Daft Punk and Madonna laid down the vocals but right now nothing to me is suggesting M-dollar.

I think that ID is just something that labels use when they don't want to tell you who the artist is and trying to keep it a mystery. Apparently Spinnin' Records has used the term ID on other tracks. ID is not an actual dj or person, but just a generic thing they use when they want to keep the identity of the real artist a secret.

From Billboard "We've been sworn to secrecy, but the music speaks for itself

Due in no small part to the success of a couple of Parisian robots, disco is fully back in vogue these days. With its buoyant analog chords, filtered funk synths, and vocoded hook, this blistering tune by a shape-shifting dance legend takes a few cues from the Daft Punk playlist and is a flawless fit for the times."

Now it can't be Daft Punk. "By a shape-shifting dance legend takes a few cues from the Daft Punk playlist"

My stomach is seriously turning and both heads (the one above my neck and below my pants) are really starting to get migraines (or limp in the case of the one below my pants). Billboard or whoever... s.p.i.t. 'something'..a little something/more 411 out already! :ugh: If it's NOT Madonna or someone w/ VERY similar stature why on earth would this be such an endless (now very silly) soap opera. If it ends up being Britney, X-Tina, GAg GAg or the like, Billboard will deserve every lashing they get for this prolonged wait and using the term shape shifting dance legend or whatever.

If it's Madonna the song better be total fire and all will be instantly redeemed. Would be ace if it ends up M w/ the likes of Daft Punk, a touch of Nile Rodgers, Avicii (on the fence w/ him) but many many miles better than William Orbit or ANYone from MDNA or Hard Candy except maybe Pharrell ;). All of them or some of those other less known/ non mainstream producers who were being talked about.

Dance legend to me still indicates some type of famous dj/producer rather than a singer like Madonna. Spinnin' Records represents dj's and electronic music producers, not singers or regular recording artists.

Dance legend to me still indicates some type of famous dj/producer rather than a singer like Madonna. Spinnin' Records represents dj's and electronic music producers, not singers or regular recording artists.

seems like no one knows who he is, except for some people in the UK.