Is Madonna the "Shape shifting dance legend" Billboard is talking about?

Well i'm sure it is her ;-)

I'm sure it's not. Wishful thinking if you will, 'cause I didn't like what i heard. I mean, It sounds like a catchy tune for sure, but it's way too retro to be Madonna's.

I'm sure it's not. Wishful thinking if you will, 'cause I didn't like what i heard. I mean, It sounds like a catchy tune for sure, but it's way too retro to be Madonna's.

That's funny, IMO the clip has Madonnas name written all over it

Time will tell

K..this is starting to get silly and pointless. Many, many weeks later and nothing. No updates or 'anything'. You need to maintain the momentum and interest. Even if Billboard or 'whoever' leaks another...even 5-10 second clips (which kept happening with Hung Up) along w/ some more hints (or just spit out who it is!), it keeps the c*ck teasing going. M don't go all Mimiphant on us...strike while the iron is heated up...very soon! Except for the hardcore fans, it's starting to cool down rapidly by the day and people (general public who happened to go to Billboard, heard and maybe liked the clip thinking 'maybe' it was M) are gonna stop 'wondering/caring' :#

True. But the opposite is as well.

Have you heard Hung Up? Madonna pretty much brought back disco with that and it was a MASSIVE smash. Pretty sure she's not afraid to bring something old back one again. The music has her name written ALL over it. I heard that snippet and the second the beat started I thought of M

K..this is starting to get silly and pointless. Many, many weeks later and nothing..no updates or...anything. You need to maintain the momentum and interest. Even if Billboard or 'whoever' leaks another...even 5-10 second clip along w/ some more hints (or just spit out who it is!), it keeps the c*ck teasing going. M don't go all Mimiphant on us...strike while the iron is heated up...very soon! Except for the hardcore fans, it's starting to cool down rapidly by the day and people are gonna stop 'wondering/caring' :#

+1

If you follow Ukmix, there's someone on the forum claiming that the first single is due in June.

I don't write there, but I've been following some of their discussions for years and the guy I'm talking about seems to be pretty reliable.

He was the one confirming M's appearance (with Macklemore) @ the Grammies, suggesting the social message behind the performance...

If he's right, we're gonna get new music soon.

If he's not, it can only mean one thing: M is taking her time to make sure that GREAT music will be delivered.

That's all that matters, after all. I'm so ready to keep waiting!

If you follow Ukmix, there's someone on the forum claiming that the first single is due in June.

I don't write there, but I've been following some of their discussions for years and the guy I'm talking about seems to be pretty reliable.

He was the one confirming M's appearance (with Macklemore) @ the Grammies, suggesting the social message behind the performance...

If he's not, it can only mean one thing: M is taking her time to make sure that GREAT music will be delivered.

Oh my goodness. If he is right.... Ahhh I am so excited and thirsty for Madonna music. She is truly one in a billion.

This makes sense. Thanks for sharing.

K..this is starting to get silly and pointless. Many, many weeks later and nothing. No updates or 'anything'. You need to maintain the momentum and interest. Even if Billboard or 'whoever' leaks another...even 5-10 second clips (which kept happening with Hung Up) along w/ some more hints (or just spit out who it is!), it keeps the c*ck teasing going. M don't go all Mimiphant on us...strike while the iron is heated up...very soon! Except for the hardcore fans, it's starting to cool down rapidly by the day and people (general public who happened to go to Billboard, heard and maybe liked the clip thinking 'maybe' it was M) are gonna stop 'wondering/caring' :#

The only hype I'm seeing is the hype ginned up by fans on here (and presumably other M fan forums). A few references to working on a new album and a clip that's not even confirmed to be her is hardly overhyping. You all are spoiled if you ask me. If the album drops THIS YEAR, it will be completely acceptable. If it gets pushed to next spring, then we can talk.

M ain't great with momentum. MDNA missed so many opportunities for releasing songs such as the Golden Globes and masterpiece. Thar schedule was all over the place. Just service some mixes to the clubs!

He billboard snippet thing is getting too frustrating now, it's taking too long for them to reveal if it's M or not

I'm waiting for you

I'm waiting

Can't you see I'm waiting for you

Don't break my heart

You break my heart

Next time you want pussy

Just look in the mirror baby

I love that song, but yeah, this waiting is insane! There was no point in releasing the clip if they were going to take this long.

I hate that my friends think Madonna sucks because of one dumb song.

Even though it's Madonna's worst song ever I don't think it's a memorable flop for the general public, theSuper Bowl performance was good and I think that's what most people remember about the MDNA era

Hasn't it only been 16-17 days...it's not even 3 weeks and you guys are saying "much longer" and "months" now... Smh :lol:

I hate the wait too but we shouldn't have gotten ahead of ourselves.

Feels like eternity. I need new music :(

Fucking rumors got all crazy. We should've relaxed and seen it for what it was...just M posting Instagram posts so she can share her experience with her fans...not to create buzz about a quick release.

Hasn't it only been 16-17 days...it's not even 3 weeks and you guys are saying "much longer" and "months" now... Smh :lol:

I hate the wait too but we shouldn't have gotten ahead of ourselves.

It will be 3 weeks this friday. It was posted on May 16. That's a lot of time for a "tease" or "preview".

It is june.

people will soon leave for summer holidays and everything will die down.

Fucking rumors got all crazy. We should've relaxed and seen it for what it was...just M posting Instagram posts so she can share her experience with her fans...not to create buzz about a quick release.

THIS!!!!

The Billboard snippet is her track and it will be release later this month, something will happen between the 17 and the 30 June. This is my prediction. End.

The Billboard snippet is her track and it will be release later this month, something will happen between the 17 and the 30 June. This is my prediction. End.

THIS! Otherwise, how could 2014 be hers (remember her IG post)?

There's only half of it to prove once again who's the real Queen!