Is Madonna the "Shape shifting dance legend" Billboard is talking about?

Who's the most successful artist of all time on the Billboard Club Play charts?

Who changes images at least once a year (i.e. shape-shifts)?

Even if it's not Madonna, I really like it!! :thumbsup:

Ya'll know that the good sis Donna Summer is dead, right?

Isn't MJ dead and yet "he" has just collaborated with Timberlake? Just sayin'...

I do hope it's Madonna cause that snippet sounds AWESOME!! I'm so excited about it!

Isn't MJ dead and yet "he" has just collaborated with Timberlake? Just sayin'...

I do hope it's Madonna cause that snippet sounds AWESOME!! I'm so excited about it!

UKMIX:

Most likely someone listed in the recent Billboard's Most Anticipated Album poll:

Madonna, Adele, Nicki Minaj, Lil Wayne, Kanye West, Frank Ocean, Foo Fighters, Taylor Swift

If true, the question then is which of these artists does the teaser music snippet fit the most?

Also, the description quite aptly describes M and her sound "...disco is fully back in vogue these days. With its buoyant analog chords, filtered funk synths, and vocoded hook, this blistering tune by a shape-shifting dance legend ..."

he has a point.

UKMIX:

Most likely someone listed in the recent Billboard's Most Anticipated Album poll:

Madonna, Adele, Nicki Minaj, Lil Wayne, Kanye West, Frank Ocean, Foo Fighters, Taylor Swift :laugh: :laugh:

If true, the question then is which of these artists does the teaser music snippet fit the most?

Also, the description quite aptly describes M and her sound "...disco is fully back in vogue these days. With its buoyant analog chords, filtered funk synths, and vocoded hook, this blistering tune by a shape-shifting dance legend ..."

he has a point.

The latest rumour is that this artist is none other than Miss Laura Branigan

From BEYOND THE GRAVE

:laugh: Loved Laura Branigan. Gloria, Self control and Solitaire etc.

What about Stacey Q. Remember two of hearts. Or Sinitta - So macho. :lol:

I'm not digging this music clip. Reminds me too much of JUSTICE and the remixes they put out. It's like 2007/2008 all over again. I'll keep my breath and pray it's not M

at first i disliked it, because it sounded as HU and she is not known for repeating herself. But on the other hand its a good song and I think it would be perfect if its Madonna feat Aviccii and is the first single to be followed by second and third singles before the album drops. Thus she can test the waters with this fun song, then deliver a geat midtempo...

:thumbsup:I like the snippet. It's very catchy, funny and fresh but I'm not sure it's her..I'd like to hear her voice with this beat but somehow I think she's going to give something deeper and connected with the fight she's engaged..despite this she could sing poignant lyrics with an energetic sound.. :thumbsup: let's see what happens ;)

But who else is a shape shifting dance legend??? Hmmm I'm struggling to name some names.

It better be Madonna or else Billboard gonna fall flat on their faces.

the snippet doesn't really give away what the song could be... sounds cool !

Could be M, who knows... not sure, could be anyone too... dance legend would apply for a long list, from Janet to even Kelly Rowland... it's just a description to buzz the thing up.

It's amusing that people have been dissing Avicii this whole time here without even fully listening to him.

He is very capable of other sounds outside of the folktronica of "Wake Me Up," and "Hey Brother."

I've been listening to "Lay Me Down" for months thinking that could be close to the sound she wants with him.

I listened to the clip several times yesterday and it sounds like Avicii to me. Which is brilliant because most people here had no idea he could make funky disco productions.

If it is Madonna then they completely surprised everyone.

Edited by Arnian