Is Madonna the "Shape shifting dance legend" Billboard is talking about?

It's all frightfully incestuous.

Moroder does seem to have all sorts of shite up on his soundcloud tho - that has even a passing reference to him/his work.

What about performing a couple of tracks before release? Kind of what she did with "Behind the bars" at the Artforfreedom thing. That would be even better than releasing a remix!

Have y'alll seen the most recent Instagram post? With the #backtothegrind

I hope this means she's getting back to work on something music related.

Be it releasing a new song (please please please)

Or recording new songs.

Do you think she has a burning desire to release? Like for people to hear the music? Or does she just want to have her name out there? I want some really good music, but most of all, I want her performing and promoting it like she used to, and I want her to care about it! No laziness!

Almost 3 weeks since the BB snippet was posted and nothing yet.

Which makes me believe even more it's Madonna ;-) Other popstars releases singles so fast. It's rumored on Monday and it's on iTunes the next day, not for Madonna, it's always been like that.

its been always like..when you hear she's gonna release you gotta wait at least 6 months until the actual release..

Well, actually she started recording Hard Candy in the spring of 2007, then it was released 1 year later. In the case of MDNA she blasted GGW and GMAYL in her NYC home around July 2011 with a release in the spring of 2012. Now we got a snippet in May, my guess is an album around November 2015 :newspaper:

Edited by DanM

Well, actually she started recording Hard Candy in the spring of 2007, then it was released 1 year later. In the case of MDNA she blasted GGW and GMAYL in her NYC home around July 2011 with a release in the spring of 2013. Now we got a snippet in May, my guess is an album around November 2015 :newspaper:

You're not serious I hope... I thought we were expecting a single this month. Oh lord.. I can't wait.

Well, actually she started recording Hard Candy in the spring of 2007, then it was released 1 year later. In the case of MDNA she blasted GGW and GMAYL in her NYC home around July 2011 with a release in the spring of 2012. Now we got a snippet in May, my guess is an album around November 2015 :newspaper:

We got a snippet? Are u sure its not Moroder?

Guest whatatramp

tumblr_mxx1jiN0Gt1qejlczo1_500.gif