Is Madonna the "Shape shifting dance legend" Billboard is talking about?

i dont know.. today everyone is a star or legend or whatever. if we are normal people we all know Ria, adele or whoever cant be under this label.

if its madonna...and it could be....after all those instagram things she posted...common...if you are recording something and posting pics and then wait until november to put out single is ridicilous....

i hope we ll get single for summer from her...like we had with music....album is not important....it can be out in september

Well, she could release the 1st single (the Billboard snippet) next week, then, in mid July the 2nd single and in September the album. The album doesn't have to be ready NOW. If I remember correctly, GMAYL and GGW were released before the album as well. If the recording process is over, wouldn't the album be ready by the end of August?

If it turns out to be Rihsus instead of M though, I'd still be happy! I definitely need a trashy Unapologetic Part II in my life. Or, even better, a Talk That Talk Pt. II!

I'm talking about the rumor about the album being released suddenly with no promotion, similar to Beyoncé.

I've already posted I believe the dance legend rumor IS Madonna 100%

So maybe you´re right ;)

I could see Madonna releasing an iTunes exclusive EP with a few new songs and maybe a remix or two, ala Robyn's Bodytalk series. Then when the album is ready for physical release, a fall official release? Just wishful thinking.

I don't see Adele releasing an iTunes exclusive, she sold 50 billion at retail she's the last person that should do a Beyoncé.

Actually, I wonder.......

Given that Adele was so incredibly popular with the general public, young-and-old, almost as a fad, even; can she recreate past success? Do you think that some grandmother in Idaho will rush to the store to buy Adele's new album like she did a few years ago? An ITunes exclusive May be a decent idea for Adele - either that or singing in Vegas like the last great vocalist Celine Dion. How many ballads can one sing, after all.

Okay, I'm not sure if I'm reading to much into this but....Is it just a coincidence that Madonna posted a video of David singing coldplay which just so happens to be sitting in the #1 position on Billboard?

Could this be another hint? A reference to billboard :) please say yes!

Edited by JayMac

Okay, I'm not sure if I'm reading to much into this but....Is it just a coincidence that Madonna posted a video of David singing coldplay which just so happens to be sitting in the #1 position on Billboard?

You're reading way too much into that.

Calm your tits hun. Putting ice cubes on your nips helps too

Coldplay has a #1 on Billboard right now?! News to me.

Total coincidence. Don't think it's to shade Mimi (as many have said lol) OR to hint hint that she's gonna be back on Billboard real soon etc etc..Many (not just here) are digging a bit deep w/ this clip :lol: