Is Madonna the "Shape shifting dance legend" Billboard is talking about?

Nevermind, it was reported FAKE

i hate fucking waiting for Billboard!

Really? Because it does sound like something Gwen and Pharrell might do. It's weird that Billboard is waiting so long to reveal who the mystery artist is.

i saw it on twitter and didn't check the receipts but yes, it's something that Gwen can do, and the fact that she's recording a solo album and that Pharrell is helping her well..

we should sendn some tweets to a few billboard editors

it actually could sound like something gwen would do. but the description (outside from pharell) doesn't fit

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

My favourite cover of hers..perfection!

Vogue_single_cover.jpg

Anyway...Billboard? I think it's waaay past time you told us more about that clip

The sad thing is, even this image would have been airbrushed 2 death in this day & age.

Gwen said no more solo albums. If it was solo Gwen, it'd be a possibility but not for ND which they are recording a new album

She really is recording a new solo album, i know that she said that but.... she's doing it for The Voice promo and Jimmy lovine.

I fully suspect it's the comeback we've all been waiting for from ULTRA NATE

:rotfl: I heard on the grapevyne it's actually the latest opus from SNAP! (NOT feat. Niki Harris)

She really is recording a new solo album, i know that she said that but.... she's doing it for The Voice promo and Jimmy lovine.

Oh I didn't know that. I remember her saying shed never do another solo album. But of course, she can change her mind...anyway, it would be within her type of solo sound but I don't consider her a dance legend so it's a big NO!

Solo Gwen is overdue. She wasted six years working on that new No Doubt album, which was decent, but she totally squandered a successful solo career. She needs to come back and show the second-tier Madonna wannabes how it's done.

it is Gwen Stefani and that's her comeback single with Pharrell!

it was confirmed via producer

Her single comes out next week and new album in July called Golden Age

I wish Madonna had worked with Pharrell and he had given HER that track! I'm angry now.

Cool,now I'm not angry anymore.That snippet could still be Madonna's new single :)

It was just something to start the hype, i guess.

I reckon that my heart missed a beat when i read that about Gwen Stefani :lmao::lmao: I thought "oh no, what a turd". Thank God it was a rumour. But they'd better solve it or something, they can't play like this with our poor little gay hearts!