Is Madonna the "Shape shifting dance legend" Billboard is talking about?

Hahah i'm having the last laugh.. People who were trying to dismiss all things i was saying because i'm a newbie... they have to eat their words.

I did predict Madonna hasn't finished recording the new album and she's still on the look out for other producers to collaborate with.. I did not say those things because i know informants or i have a crystal ball.. i only said because i have paid attention.

As it was confirmed Madonna is soon to go back in the studio to collaborate with Disclosure! They might only be invited to do some remixes but judging from what's going on at the moment she might release two versions of the same single... although she could easily write other songs with them.

So now please let's all chill out and understand there's no surprise release.. no snippet (i doubt the Billboard snippet is Madonna but i might be wrong) and all will be revealed in time when the album is truly finished!

As it was confirmed Madonna is soon to go back in the studio to collaborate with Disclosure! They might only be invited to do some remixes but judging from what's going on at the moment she might release two versions of the same single... although she could easily write other songs with them.

So now please let's all chill out and understand there's no surprise release.. no snippet (i doubt the Billboard snippet is Madonna but i might be wrong) and all will be revealed in time when the album is truly finished!

I agree with you on the last part but that picture does not confirm anything. As far as we know, she was just there to attend their dj set. We don't know the reason. She might "just" like them.

Hahah i'm having the last laugh.. People who were trying to dismiss all things i was saying because i'm a newbie... they have to eat their words.

I did predict Madonna hasn't finished recording the new album and she's still on the look out for other producers to collaborate with.. I did not say those things because i know informants or i have a crystal ball.. i only said because i have paid attention.

Nothing was confirmed, not a thing...

Well, the mystery clip doesn't appear to be the new single from Giorgio Moroder. His new single is out and it isn't the same song as in the Billboard clip. So it could be Madonna!

http://www.brooklynvegan.com/archives/2014/06/giorgio_moroder_2.html

Well, the mystery clip doesn't appear to be the new single from Giorgio Moroder. His new single is out and it isn't the same song as in the Billboard clip. So it could be Madonna!

http://www.brooklynvegan.com/archives/2014/06/giorgio_moroder_2.html

I heard through the grapevine that Madonna cancelled the single (the Billboard clip) because she shelved the entire album with Avicii and Diplo and is now working with Disclosure on a double album.

tumblr_me5m8hIVWv1rani6a.gif

Disclosure are in the middle of a tour right now. The only gap in the near future is between the 13nd of june when they have a gig in Manchester, Tennessee and the 21st of june when they are doing a gig in Naples, Italy... then they have 8 days off untill Glastonbury...

I heard through the grapevine that Madonna cancelled the single (the Billboard clip) because she shelved the entire album with Avicii and Diplo and is now working with Disclosure on a double album.

tumblr_me5m8hIVWv1rani6a.gif

This can't be true. I doubt it.

I heard she was working on a "trilogy" of albums, 1 produced by Avicci, 1 by Disclosure and 1 by Diplo...

Here's an exclusive pic from the studio:

tumblr_lwhu1bIoLG1r6aoq4o1_500.gif

Edited by humanracin

I start to think it may be Rihanna or La Caca

Me too, after GaGa appeared yesterday in a "70s style" I started thinking that it's probably her. What do you think guys?

If people introduce Mimiphanta as the best selling solo artist of all time, why not call Rihanna and Lady Pissy ..., dance legends

Exactly! Billboard have been licking Gaga Uranus for a long time so wouldn't be surprised if it's her.

Guest HaveASit

It's not Gaga.

She is planning the release of ARTPOP part II, wich basically consists of rejects that couldn't make the final cut of ARTPOP part I. So, what we are talking about here is very dated EDM produced by DJWS or Zedd, that hardly would create a funky sound like that. It's just not their style.

If she had recorded new tracks with different producers and created a sound like the snippet, she wouldn't be calling this next project ARTPOP II, cause the sound would be too different and the part II thing would be totally out of place.

I'm confused. What is that We-R-Superstars track all about? Just imagine if the full Madonna vocal version would be released on Tuesday :D :D :D

There is a large rumor of a release on tuesday(new Madonna music). This has been confirmed by the head of a US dance music station, and a very reliable source(so I've heard). I'm not getting my hopes up though. This has happened before unfortunately, and it turned out to not be true.

So now who is ID ????

Didn't our source from M's camp (who leaked a clip of applause) told us that last year M had a plan to release a dance track under a nickname ???

Anyway this is the snippet in longer form with robotic chorus and a name : ID - We R Superstars

Officially hosted on the BBC website

http://www.bbc.co.uk/music/records/n2gxbm