Is Madonna the "Shape shifting dance legend" Billboard is talking about?

Did you create that twitter account? :flirt:

exactly my thoughts.

anywho, M's new single/album wont be out until fall....so when janet jackson's new single/album drops tonight & next week dont cry.

I honestly think that if there were any truth to it (which there isn't) M herself would've instagrammed SOMETHING of a hint. (Obviously I know if it's a surprise why would she give it away) but I mean something subtle but related to music. Or a #soon type post...

Yeah that account has 4 followers and don't know where they would be getting their info.

We got duped by that evil madonna street team bastard and I really don't think this twitter account had any credibility!

Would love it if they prove me wrong though.

One of them is Madonnafan126 - :dead:

Looks like we could be seeing our new single tonight folks!

"Turn on the Radio tomorrow and it will be about #Madonna and her #iTunes release at #midnight. I will be back in a few hours. Everybody."

https://mobile.twitter.com/SecretProject06/status/474673482178260992

This mornings "Word Of The Day"…

Gullible

tumblr_m1my22U3Jc1qznnayo1_400.gif

Edited by humanracin

I don't care about all the gimmicks, I-Tunes only releases, Surprise releases (will it even be a surprise now?).

June, July, August, September, Whenever...

I just want to be blown away again by an amazing lead album Madonna single!

I want something as good as Vogue, Frozen or Like A Prayer to blow all the critics and fans away...

Hmm, I like Disclosure

She's maybe either still recording the album/on the look out for Producers or looking for Remixers?

Or she is just at a gig...

Let the speculation for Album 13 now coming later than we'd hoped begin.

Now that would be an interesting collaboration for sure. Disclosure has a more distinct sound than Avicci and Diplo. I hope she did not just attend their concert for no reason :D

The album may not be ready, but don't you think she should release a single for the summer? We need something to show that the madonna we new before GMAYL is back. All of my friends know her as that terrible singer who released that flop "give me all your luvin". I need something like Hung Up, or Frozen, or 4 Minutes!

You are definitely one of the all time worst.

It's not Madonna guys, forget about it.

:rotfl: