Is Madonna the "Shape shifting dance legend" Billboard is talking about?

That would be perfect! I want to be infected with her excitement.

Me too. I'm sick of the Art for freedom stuff. I need genuine music. I need her to be excited like we all are. I need a kick ass single, and some crazy production. Not that GMAYL mainstream crap. I want whistles and vocoders and crap. Call me crazy, but I want the originality back. Thats what made madonna an album seller. We had NEVER heard the kind of music she used to make before. I NEED that back!

Has she forgotten her password? DYING! :lmao:

She's never out of that damn Flop Princesses Forum!

:dead: i can imagine her looking at the screen for hours trying to figure it out.

I can see her now..."i thought the site was blue?"

I can't :rotfl: this cracked me up for real lmafo :rotfl: reading those comments while lookin at the pic and the way she is in front of the screen is priceless

I bet SPARKLE is Madonna!

:lmao::rotfl:

Well regarding Sparkle - for a Madonna hater who never posts one good word about her, they sure have an ironic user name. Their posts never make you feel like they are happy or sparkling away with love and admiration for Madonna.

Looks like that Billboard sample was Rihanna's. How do we know an album is even coming anymore :(

She is neither a shape shifter nor a dance legend. She's a monotone production line piece of fluff.

I'm sure a single is due soon just for the way M is teasing us.

Looks like that Billboard sample was Rihanna's. How do we know an album is even coming anymore :(

Dance legend? Right..

If it is Rihanna, she has another no.1.

M watching us suffer while we wait any news about the album:

4372E52C-78E1-41BA-9149-6D78135292B7.jpg

M watching us suffer while we wait any news about the album:

4372E52C-78E1-41BA-9149-6D78135292B7.jpg

Priceless!

Its looking more likely that the "surprise" artist is Rihanna

I don't think this has anything to do with the billboard snippet - I still think that is Madge.

Lets all just form a prayer circle and pray for a 2014 release :bow:

Its looking more likely that the "surprise" artist is Rihanna

I don't think this has anything to do with the billboard snippet - I still think that is Madge.

Lets all just form a prayer circle and pray for a 2014 release :bow:

I have been praying since that snippet was released. I remember when the thread for Unapologetic Bitch was made on ATRL. I almost had a heart attack :ohmy: