Is Madonna the "Shape shifting dance legend" Billboard is talking about?

The other reason I think it could be Adele is that her album is completely finished, her label is just waiting to release it.

Pretty close to damn sure it's NOT Adele lol.

I am fairly sure that Adele is not the "shape shifting dance legend". I would not classify someone with one successful album as a legend. It is definitely Madonna. This song (whether or not the title is Unapologetic B****) will definitely be released in the next few weeks with an album coming in the fall. Madonna is going back to her dance roots(what she does best). I think we can expect a Music and COADF meshed album. I'm not sure about you guys, but that's exactly what I want from her.n :popcorn2:

Since COADF is my fav album, anything resembling that would be a heaven. By the way, COADF was loved and praised by non fans too (lots of my friends who arent fans loved it and dislike/never listened fully to HC and MDNA), so she ll do great if its near it. I think the greatness of COADF, as wel as ROL, is that the songs in their core were very strong: strong melodies, choruses yet they were never cheesy. I dont think Madge does cheesy good (except I like Spanish Lesson, but I m in the minority here). I hope she wont go as "light" as she did on the Birthday Song, Superstar etc. Those were basic and just ugh.

We should all tweet Madonna and say that we don't give a damn. "STick your snippet up your vagina!". Maybe she would panic and released the whole album in a couple of hours

:yes:

Whoever thinks that billboard is talking about Adele is a fucking idiot!

Again, just speaking for myself, but I'm saying the rumor about releasing an album out of nowhere like Beyoncé did is Adele. But maybe people are right, because they've been talking about the album for months, it won't really surprise anyone.

NOT the dance legend with the sample from a couple weeks ago.

Maybe people should read through a couple of pages of a thread before they call people fucking idiots, just saying.

I am fairly sure that Adele is not the "shape shifting dance legend". I would not classify someone with one successful album as a legend. It is definitely Madonna. This song (whether or not the title is Unapologetic B****) will definitely be released in the next few weeks with an album coming in the fall. Madonna is going back to her dance roots(what she does best). I think we can expect a Music and COADF meshed album. I'm not sure about you guys, but that's exactly what I want from her.n :popcorn2:

Yes, I think the shape lifting dance legend could be no one else.

Guest den73

If it is Madonna and they make mention of Daft Punk,they always said they had conflicting schedules to work together. Maybe she hooked up with them after the Grammys? Anyway, I hope it's her and we get it soon!

Edited by den73

YES PLEASE!!!!! Exactly what i want too.

YES PLEASE!!!!! Exactly what i want too.

Yeah, I would love that, and if the billboard snippet is indeed her, that's what I think were gonna get but with a few more updated surprises.

This is only one of her many photos she shared to promote her new single, “Unapologetic B---h,” which was rumored to be written by Natalia Kills and Katy Perry, and has yet to be released.

The song will appear on her upcoming thirteenth studio album, which will be a follow-up to 2012’s “MDNA”.

They are talking about Madonna' s selfie in bathroom. And they mention single.

http://www.intouchweekly.com/posts/madonna-shares-bizarre-instagram-photo-from-the-bathroom-38863

you're right but it MUST HAVE a classic ballad like she knows ;)

The shape shifting dance legend IS Madonna, the surprise album release Daily Hits is talking about is probably someone else , I don't have any idea who has an album ready and could pull such a thing but it could be M. It would be amazing.

The shape shifting dance legend IS Madonna, the surprise album release Daily Hits is talking about is probably someone else , I don't have any idea who has an album ready and could pull such a thing but it could be M. It would be amazing.

Did Daily Hits say its an "album"?

Oooooh.. Giorgio Moroder just posted madge singing ' I feel love' from Confessions Tour on Soundcloud..

Oooooooooooh how very interesting, hope it's Madonna!!