Is Madonna the "Shape shifting dance legend" Billboard is talking about?

The fact that it's very long between the moment Billboard teased us with the snippet and the release of the track must mean the singer takes time to release it or still doesn't give the green light to share more info, and that is very Madonna... Usually with other singers the track would already be all over the net like two days after the preview...

Look when she allowed Timbaland to play a snippet of "4 minutes" at the Jingle Ball it was the 17th December 2007, i remember clearly everyone was excited like we are now because we all thought the track was about to be released or to leak, and in the end nothing happened during 3 months and the hype died a little more each day exactly like it's happening now, finally she released the track the 17th March 2008.

OMG, so that snippet MUST be hers!!! :dramatic:

Madonna is not a dance legend .... Its probably just some DJ

In the U.S. she certainly is. And this snippet is hyped from by a U.S. centric publication that has awarded MADONNA more dance chart hits and accolades than any other artist. No one else comes close.

Madonna is not a dance legend .... Its probably just some DJ

What? Of course she is!

Why "some DJ" would be called a dance legend? I can't see that happening.

OMG, so that snippet MUST be hers!!! :dramatic:

I totally agree with that post. I don't think she's ready to open the floodgates of the era and that's probably why they haven't said anything.

Come to think of it, i do think that the "what artist new release are you most looking forward to ?" was somewhat M related cause then this snippet came out and it's the only possible person it could be.

In my crazy mind, I think Memorial Day was her final relaxation (even though I know she's been recording) before getting back into the spotlight. I bet we'll see her going in and out of somewhere filming her video.

Guys, don't be so impatient and enjoy this crazy period before a new Madonna single/album drops. The teasing and guessing is what I love about each era. I'm missing fake album covers this time around though.

Guys, don't be so impatient and enjoy this crazy period before a new Madonna single/album drops. The teasing and guessing is what I love about each era. I'm missing fake album covers this time around though.

I hate this period. It's like torture. I was fine when she showed she's recording and I can wait but when the sudden "things are about to leak, or a new single is coming next week or month" I start going crazy. I want it now!

Anyone see some guy pen post about Madonna for president? I can't find the link right now but it's an article. Idk if it's serious or what...

I don't feel like making a thread...

http://guypenn.com/2014/05/26/madonna-for-president/

I love the insanity. I totally agree with this guy that she is EVERYTHING and MORE!

okay, long shot. but i kinda liked this: (it got included in another post about madonna's rumoured new single teaser on billboard)

DSC04613.jpg

site: http://musicdivasandotherbeings.com/is-this-madonna-new-single-listen-and-be-ready

I'm not sure if this fits with her recent absence or delay in releasing new music but she has a Doctors note......

"Madonna was due in Manhattan Supreme Court Tuesday for jury duty, but was excused after providing a valid doctor’s note, sources told the Daily News.

The music legend indicated she’d be up for serving on a jury in the coming days, a source said.

New York County Clerk Norman Goodman confirmed the note and that his office is working on coming up with Madonna’s next date.

The exact reason for her absence was not immediately clear, but a source said it is not anything serious.

Madonna has served on jury duty once before in California, where she lived before moving to New York."

I'm not sure if this fits with her recent absence or delay in releasing new music but she has a Doctors note......

"Madonna was due in Manhattan Supreme Court Tuesday for jury duty, but was excused after providing a valid doctor’s note, sources told the Daily News.

The music legend indicated she’d be up for serving on a jury in the coming days, a source said.

New York County Clerk Norman Goodman confirmed the note and that his office is working on coming up with Madonna’s next date.

The exact reason for her absence was not immediately clear, but a source said it is not anything serious.

Madonna has served on jury duty once before in California, where she lived before moving to New York."

NTP!

Madonna was asked to do jury duty? Imagine you go as jury and Madonna is there? I couldn't concentrate on the case, hahaha

Most of us would probably be disqualified to serve on a jury with her since we are enormous fans imao

it is Gwen Stefani and that's her comeback single with Pharrell!

it was confirmed via producer

Her single comes out next week and new album in July called Golden Age

Really? I wouldn't call her a dance legend since she for most of her career was with a pop/rock band, No Doubt. And her solo albums aren't straight dance, but have hip hop and R&B. But it does sound something like Pharrell would do since he also worked with Daft Punk. But I'm not too upset since I wasn't that big on the clip.

it is Gwen Stefani and that's her comeback single with Pharrell!

it was confirmed via producer

Her single comes out next week and new album in July called Golden Age

WHAT?

source?

ugh I'm gonna be so pissed if this is true