Is Madonna the "Shape shifting dance legend" Billboard is talking about?

i hate it how she's teasing us... she's either chose that fan-made picture as the original cover or she just liked it like some other fan-made stuff she puts on her IG. So far we don't even know what her single will be called.

I can't see her recycling a pic from a photo shoot for an up coming new album/single launch. Like someone already said it's definitely her making a statement and she obviously liked this fan-made cover and decided to re-gram it.

I can't see her recycling a pic from a photo shoot for an up coming new album/single launch. Like someone already said it's definitely her making a statement and she obviously liked this fan-made cover and decided to re-gram it.

She did it for Something to Remember and DAD. She used a fanmade pic as cover of Sorry. She used the GAP pic for Love Profusion. She took the pic for 4 Minutes in a bathroom.

This low quality snippet has been posted on Soundcloud, it's currently discussed in other forums, sounds like the billboard snippet with a voice sounding like M singing

unapologetic bitch

something something (can't understand the words)

yeahhhh

i don't know what to think, kinda sounds like her voice but the quality is so bad that it easy could be fanmade. I personally think it's fanmade but not sure, voice sounds like her especially the Yeahhh is very Madonna. What do you think

https://soundcloud.com/unapologeticleak ... ippet-leak

She did it for Something to Remember and DAD. She used a fanmade pic as cover of Sorry. She used the GAP pic for Love Profusion. She took the pic for 4 Minutes in a bathroom.

Wow. I Didn't know that. I guess anything is possible.

Her team have always reused old images for her single covers. A still from Express Yourself is the Vogue cover, a still from You'll See is the LDLHA cover, a still from Evita is the DCFMA. The 4 Minutes cover is a shot from behind the scenes of the video. I could go on and on and on.

Since day one in her career Madonna has been considered a dance diva! Holiday, Get Into The Groove, Music, Hung Up, Dance 2Night, Girl Gone Wild. Hello??