Is Madonna the "Shape shifting dance legend" Billboard is talking about?

Why is it that some posters are talking rubbish nonsense, that have nothing to do with Madonna, in Madonna forums/threads?

In her words, What the f*ck do you think you're doing? :excl:

I'd still be surprised if Madonna or her team gave any kind of listening preview to anyone.

Strategy?

Can't wait for monday.

Why Monday? Is there ANY type of confirmation that we'll get something on Monday?

I've already attacked billboard on every social media platform possible lol as I've seen others have as well...they probably regret this whole snippet post...

All they get now is attacked by M fans for info! Lol

Same with magazine stores in NYC. They must hate Madonna right now. I know 100's of people calling and going into every magazine store possible asking about V and L'Uomo!! :lmao:

Memorial day to me would not be the best time to launch a new single. On a holiday weekend, a lot of people are going to be away, thinking about enjoying themselves at the beach, having picnics etc. They are not going to be paying attention to the press or social media. They're not thinking about a single from Madonna or any pop singer, but enjoying their day off. I doubt anything is coming out on Monday. I don't see a single coming until June or July at the earliest.

Why don't you camp outside M's house in NYC and attack people knife point asking for the new LP information?? Or even better... kidnap one of her children and for ransom ask for her new album??!! That would be all over the news as well. Looooool

Why is it that some posters are talking rubbish nonsense, that have nothing to do with Madonna, in Madonna forums/threads?

In her words, What the f*ck do you think you're doing? :excl:

I'd still be surprised if Madonna or her team gave any kind of listening preview to anyone.

clever-dog-imitating-girls-leg-movements

Mencsh- there is absolutely no confirmation of anything, other than, I think, V magazine is released in the coming week (why it said "Memorial Day", I'd think).

Ok cool. Well then, IMO I doubt we'll get anything this whole upcoming week actually except maybe Instagram teases.

This whole week is about V Magazine coming out Monday. That is, in essence something new even though we've all already seen all the pics.

To me it seems a bit stupid to be featured on 2 magazine covers simultaneously and not releasing anything, not even a single piece of information about the new material. Though after the L'Uomo Vogue interview almost completely ignored the new album, I'm not even surprised. This reminds me of Beyoncé when she was everywhere during and after the Super Bowl (Pepsi commercial featuring a new song and magazine covers) and everyone thought she will release a new single, but as we all know it came almost a year later. Madge, please don't do the same…

I've seen this cover before. It's not official, chill everyone :D

EDIT: I was right, it was made by someone on deviantart:
madonna___unapologetic_bitch_single_cove

Edited by DanM

I've seen this cover before. It's not official, chill everyone :D

EDIT: I was right, it was made by someone on deviantart:madonna___unapologetic_bitch_single_cove

Madonna did actually post this her self on instagram. she also says "you heard it" #Iconic.

unless someone hacked her instagram account. There's a fan on instagram taking credit for this cover.

Edited by JayMac