Is Madonna the "Shape shifting dance legend" Billboard is talking about?

Guest bluejean

Well ask yourself this. What do you prefer? That snippet or Give Me A Bucket or Girl Gone Wild?

Well ask yourself this. What do you prefer? That snippet or Give Me A Bucket or Girl Gone Wild?

The I'm addicted preview>>>>> The snippet

The snippet, obviously.

And don't get the amazing GGW into this :sleep:

Honestly, the I'm Addicted preview >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> half of Madonna's own discography.

As much as I love I'm Addicted, I hope the other none singles on the album will slay it.

I can't wait to hear some of the sick beats Diplo and her came up with.

That production does sound extremely similar, nice find Pressston (and speaking of finds, let me know when you find those old pics).

That production does sound extremely similar, nice find Pressston (and speaking of finds, let me know when you find those old pics).

lol yes i will post them this weekend in the "post old pictures of yourself" thread

I know !!!! Same for me ! I come to the thread like a crazy boy every hour ! It's insane !

Me too!

I'm beginning toI think it's gonna be a little while...

:(

I know !!!! Same for me ! I come to the thread like a crazy boy every hour ! It's insane !

Same for me, it's driving me crazy :lol:

And i can't wait to see your old pics! :thumbsup:

Why is it that some posters are talking rubbish nonsense, that have nothing to do with Madonna, in Madonna forums/threads?

In her words, What the f*ck do you think you're doing? :excl:

I'd still be surprised if Madonna or her team gave any kind of listening preview to anyone.