Is Madonna the "Shape shifting dance legend" Billboard is talking about?

Avicii posted on Instagram that "he can't wait" for this Memorial Day.

Hmmm, I think he was just talking about a concert or something like that, since he captioned it on a picture of him on a live show. I guess we'll have to wait till monday to get some new information (IF she did an interview with V)

UKMIX:

Most likely someone listed in the recent Billboard's Most Anticipated Album poll:

Madonna, Adele, Nicki Minaj, Lil Wayne, Kanye West, Frank Ocean, Foo Fighters, Taylor Swift

If true, the question then is which of these artists does the teaser music snippet fit the most?

Also, the description quite aptly describes M and her sound "...disco is fully back in vogue these days. With its buoyant analog chords, filtered funk synths, and vocoded hook, this blistering tune by a shape-shifting dance legend ..."

he has a point.

Vocoded hook thats the apologetic-unapologetic bit. It's Madonna and the track is unapologetic bitch, probably the first single.

/Case closed.

Vocoded hook thats the apologetic-unapologetic bit. It's Madonna and the track is unapologetic bitch, probably the first single.

/Case closed.

That hook 'apologetic - unapologetic' is already one of her best and catchiest ever (even though I still don't know whether I really heard it or my mind was playing games with me) :laugh::laugh::laugh:

The phrase "shape -shifter " is throwing me off. I've never really heard anyone describe M that way - chameleon yes but not shape-shifter. Hmmm....

I still have my fingers crossed though that it's new M music!!

Well, what human really would a "shape-shifter," in the technical sense, outside of a contortionist? Billboard wouldn't use that description for someone because he/she's yo-yo'ed in weight. :)

The phrase "shape -shifter " is throwing me off. I've never really heard anyone describe M that way - chameleon yes but not shape-shifter. Hmmm....

I still have my fingers crossed though that it's new M music!!

Shape-shifter is just another way of saying someone is a chameleon. Like HolidayGuy said, who actually is a shape-shifter?

Guest bluejean

Well shapeshifting is changing from one form to another. Which is exactly what Madonna has done if we're talking about image.

That makes me believe the clip is Madonna.

It's obviously not Janet Jackson because besides being irrelevant and useless to the music industry she's gotten fat lately. If she was about to release a hyped new song/album she would've lipo-ed herself by now.

It's obviously not Janet Jackson because besides being irrelevant and useless to the music industry she's gotten fat lately. If she was about to release a hyped new song/album she would've lipo-ed herself by now.

:rotfl:

I definitely feel that this clip is M now..I mean, it just SOUNDS like her and I love it

...especially that bubbling synth at 0.29 :inlove:

Guest bluejean

Plus it sounds too good to be a Janet Jackson song. Same as it sounds too good to be a Gaga song. They wish.