No thread yet?? William Orbit posts Love Spent Instrumental on Soundcloud!

Bill

look at the multimedia section for the file :)

:kiss2:

Wish Lovespent had been a single as it is so different. Love the banjo as well. Thanks for posting this Bill.

:)

God, I love this song so much. But this instrumental reminds me how dreadful the production for it is. It's like a bad video game. Except for the banjo, of course, which is an awesome touch.

It's amazing. It's rare that you can listen to the instrumental of a song without being bored, usually after 1 minute you say ok cool now enough, but with Love Sent, and with most of William Orbit tracks i can say, even the instrumentals alone is amazing, even without the singer's vocals it takes you to a whole world, the music alone tells a story. This is one more proof W. Orbit is a really talented producer.

OMG it's even better than I imagined.

I love the 8-bit melody - and it's a lot more percussive than I thought it would sound.

Genius. :inlove:

+1

I wish Love Spent would have been a single, it's one of my favorite, if not THE favorite track from MDNA.

I can relate….. LS is my favorite from the album & probably in my all time top 15 from M. I'm actually hoping she performs the song again or even as a video interlude on a future tour.

It's amazing. It's rare that you can listen to the instrumental of a song without being bored, usually after 1 minute you say ok cool now enough, but with Love Sent, and with most of William Orbit tracks i can say, even the instrumentals alone is amazing, even without the singer's vocals it takes you to a whole world, the music alone tells a story. This is one more proof W. Orbit is a really talented producer.

!

I can listen to the Ray of Light instrumentals all day long