Guest sambassile

Can't believe no one has mentioned the similarity btw the snippet and Derezzed . My all time fav Daft Punk tune ever. Hope it's Madonna

Edited by sambassile

This is my role in the world , this is my work as an artist : I have a voice and I need to use it ."

Oh boy I guess this means we're getting another speech on tour.

Vogue + shape-shifting legend + the fact that they mention Daft Punk : makes me think that it can be Madonna.

But I don't want to be disappointed.

And it does sound like something she could do, and I can't see any other artist fitting the description.

It sounds a lot like Music Inferno

I like the clip. It does sound very MUSIC album though but that's.. I'm cool w/ it. In fact it reminded me a lot of a remix for Don't Tell Me. I am just SUPER EXCITED at this point.

Also, I do like the latest photo shoot but would prefer a completely new reinvention for the album. It's time. I really miss the days of seeing a pic or new M video and saying, "Wait. Is that Madonna? OMG IT IS!"

i am warming up to the snippet now :wow: i did not like it at the beginning as i was expecting something different but now i must say i would love to it hear it in full. still no idea whether it is Madonna or not, i was not expecting anything so soon so i am caught by surprise

I might be totally wrong but Imma go out on a limb. This doesn't sound like what I expected the team of people she worked with to come up with. It just doesn't seem ironic enough to be Madonna. You get me?

I'm guessing it's Mororder. I'm trying to find where the voice would lay amongst the music and I can't. I dunno.

Trust me. When you visit New York walk up to 100 random people and ask them. I will be shocked if 1 person out of the 100 knows who he is. :lol:

And we our stuck up our own asses most of the time. Its the American way. :laugh:

Whaaaaat ????

wow Moroder is a legendary producer ! He has produced legendary hits like Donna Summer's "I feel love" and "love to love you baby", Blondie's "Call me", has produced the the full soundtracks to legendary films like Scarface, Flashdance, the neverending story, Midnight Express and on and on... !

I'm sure it's Madonna ! I feel it. Since the beginning i say i have good vibes for this new album, that the new music will be really good and that it will reunite everyone, fans & non-fans, and also i said two months ago that i'm sure we will get new music in June.

I am so excited, i get nothing but good vibes, i'm talking real good vibes, like Vogue or Music vibes ! I hope you all enjoy every second of this very moment because these are some of the most exciting parts of the process we're living right now ! I enjoy every drop of it !

I'm addicted to this snippet !!!!! it's too good ! Madonna or not, whoever has this track in his/her hands has the hit of the summer ! I don't remember any other 50 seconds instrumental snippet being so instantly praised all over the web like that by every kind of audience !

Hey i just had a flash ! If it's indeed M and if the title is one she has already hinted on Instagram i think it could be "Living for love" !!!! Imagine this orgasmic funk & happy beat with an euphoric message about "Living for love" wowwww !

Living for Love sounds like it was only written last week.

I'm placing bets on this being Holy Water, the sound isn't a stretch for Martin Kierszenbaum, and the sessions with him and Natalia Kills were long enough ago for it to have been done properly now. Holy Water was the tag that came up in the Mert & Marcus photos, and I think with the fitting photos as well. If this song is ready, I'm guessing it's that one.

Had a quick look online and the snippet is getting some pretty crazy love. I really liking it so I am hoping it is indeed Madonna! And if it is hopefully the lyrics/vocals are awesome too. (Also if this is an Avicii production then color me impressed because I really wasn't that excited about the collaboration!)