But that's why I think it's not her. It's almost too obvious for it to be Madonna.

I think it's meant to be obvious. There seems to be a conscious effort to create some buzz today with the release of the photos. It's all tied in I think.

Yeah Janet is known as MJ sister lol So I doubt it's her. Could either be Madonna or Moroder.

I don't see Janet as a dance artist at all. More R&B. Madonna isn't all dance, but more dance than Janet. I still think it's Moroder. There's nothing in the article to indicate that it's a female or even a singer. So there's no reason they couldn't be referring to a male producer like him.

This got to be M . I feel it ! It's great !!!!! I'll be disappointed if it's not.

These days Madonna is really known as being a dance artist. Her past few records have been mostly dance and a lot of her hits are dance songs. She's know as being a dance queen!

Okay, let's be clear, this snippet is gonna be the next big hit of the year. It's instant smash, here , on twitter, all over the web where this is discussed people love it immediately, so, tell me everything you want, but THIS HAS TO M'S NEW SINGLE ! Who else could come up with this instant magic that makes everybody wanna dance immediately ? see, almost everyone here loves it and feels happy ! when does it happen on a Madonna forum ? Only when she releases a hung up or a music !

And you can dance

for inspiration

Come on

i want you to...

IT HAS TO BE THE ONE AND ONLY MADONNA !

Sounds great, can't judge if it's a fitting song for M though without hearing actual vocals. I somehow don't believe it's her, though. Let's see...If it really is her, I don't think we'll need to wait too long til we find out!

The description REALLY sounds like Madonna. Who else is known for their transformations and reinventions? And at the same time is also a legend in the dance music field? I mean, I could be wrong but it doesn't fit anyone else.

and this snippet is published the same day the new photo from l'uomo Vogue are published on Internet...

She said many times she wanted to work with Daft Punk, remember a few months ago on Reddit she said:

"“I would love to work with Daft Punk….just waiting for them to return my call,”"

The article states, and it's true judging by the snippet, that the track is very DaftPunkesque... so with daft Punk or with another producer we know she wanted their sound.

MerGirl, Moroder might not be that commonly known nowadays, but he was one of the pioneers of the disco sound, so the title fits quite well.

I don't know much about Moroder, but I really doubt he'd be described as a "shape shifter". Madonna has always bee referred to as the Queen of Reinvention. I don't see how this snippet isn't Madonna. I'm praying to God that it is! The snippet dare I say "slays". You have no idea.. I read the Billboard article at school and then rushed home and played the snippet with my headphones and dear God... I can't. I NEED it to be Madonna.

Edited by HardDNA

MerGirl, Moroder might not be that commonly known nowadays, but he was one of the pioneers of the disco sound, so the title fits quite well.

Which justifies the "legend" aspect, but not the "shape shifter."

Either way, I think it's a toss-up between Moroder and Madonna. A lot of things make me think it could be Madonna, but there are some that make me think it might not be. BUT, Madonna + this track

does sound like it would end up sounding like the Billboard snippet. We'll see I guess.

Either way, I think it's a toss-up between Moroder and Madonna. A lot of things make me think it could be Madonna, but there are some that make me think it might not be. BUT, Madonna + this track

does sound like it would end up sounding like the Billboard snippet. We'll see I guess.

OMG like totally ! the track you have posted from Avicii is like the little sister of the Billboard snippet !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wow!

Please.. Please.. let's not use the word " Slay" or "slaying" when we talk about Madonna ... that word comes from the putrid monsters ....

That word has been in use for YEARS within the stan community. The monsters didn't invent it.

I think "shape shifter" sounds equally as fitting as "legend" - he was one of the producers which brought up the disco sound, a whole new direction in music. "Shape shifter" describes that well IMO.

I don't think the writer of that article laid so much importance on the word choice though - he's obviously describing someone popular and acclaimed, don't think we should interpret too much into a specific word he used for the description.

Edited by Nonoka

Guest Rachelle of London

A new Madonna project is coming soon. They're playing loads of Madonna tracks on the radio at the moment. Usually it's just Crazy for you but now they're playing loads. It's defo gonna be a Madonna summer