5jaJHKA.png

Other info (some already posted) from the supposed insider:

- The new Madonna project is a digital exclusive and will be released May 26th #UnapologeticB from #RebelHeart

- Just have your @itunesmusic account ready on May 26th and all will be revealed! x MSTHQ

- or keep your eyes glued to @billboard website this weekend for a very special preview #UnapologeticB

- Today we had the pleasure of hearing Madonna's new singles. We're feeling love! Unapologetic love

- We are happy to say that this is Madonna's most ambitious project in over a decade. #UnapologeticB

- The listening party was something! The theme was punk. Leather, studs and S&M props all around! #RebelHeart

- RETWEET #UnapologeticB and #LIVIN4LOVE if you want to hear AND see Madonna's new singles before Monday!

- Madonna's got a secret. @katyperry

This is obviously only a rumor, but it could be true with the Billboard.com mystery clip + the rumors swirling about a big female artist pulling a Beyonce in May.

https://twitter.com/MADONNASTRTTEAM/with_replies

the lyrics remind me of:

got me singing, hey-eee-e hey-ee-e

It's so hypnotic,

It's so erotic

got me like

super energetic

so magnetic

so, it could be her writing.

I was liking all the new rumors, until this Unapologetic Bitch and Katy Perry duet stuff came up. :scared: Please make these not be true!!!

Wait, the new single is a duet w/ KP??? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! I thought it was just a photo shoot

The only thing I thought was revolutionary about "Beyoncé" was the fact that she filmed a video for each song. I think at times where YouTube views count for the BB charts, it'd be a great and artistically challenging way for artists to show their creativity and get promo for their albums.

M, who probably produced some of the most iconic videos in the history of the industry and one of the first artists to see music videos as a way to show artistry and a way to promote would be the perfect artist to pull this off.

One thing, however I thought was not so smart, was that Beyoncé released them all at once. I think if Madge was going to this she should release them seperately, as some sort of a countdown till the album release, talking about slaying...Imagine every song of the album topping the iTunes charts...now that's what I call revolutionary #artforfreedom ;)

probably?

No one said the lead single is a duet with Katy Perry.

All the freaking out is pointless.

Besides even if the lead single was with Katy Perry, as long as it is a great song it will be a hit. It will sell well and most likely chart high and get a lot of radio play, so I don't get the complaining.

The only thing I thought was revolutionary about "Beyoncé" was the fact that she filmed a video for each song. I think at times where YouTube views count for the BB charts, it'd be a great and artistically challenging way for artists to show their creativity and get promo for their albums.

M, who probably produced some of the most iconic videos in the history of the industry and one of the first artists to see music videos as a way to show artistry and a way to promote would be the perfect artist to pull this off.

One thing, however I thought was not so smart, was that Beyoncé released them all at once. I think if Madge was going to this she should release them seperately, as some sort of a countdown till the album release, talking about slaying...Imagine every song of the album topping the iTunes charts...now that's what I call revolutionary #artforfreedom ;)

Incorrect, people giving Beyonce way too much credit, YET AGAIN. Olivia Newton John released a video for all of her songs off the album The Rumour before the album dropped, and this was back in 1989 in the days of VHS.

Blondie released a video for every song from the album Eat to the beat back in 1979 and available on video tapes at the same time as the album release.

Olivia Newton-John did a video album too for her "Physical" LP in 1981

I think Annie Lennox did an albums worth of videos... didn't Janet do it also for Rhythm Nation?

Annie did for Diva. RN got most videos but not all at the same time.

Wait, the new single is a duet w/ KP??? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! I thought it was just a photo shoot

probably?

Oops. awkney.gif

Incorrect, people giving Beyonce way too much credit, YET AGAIN. Olivia Newton John released a video for all of her songs off the album The Rumour before the album dropped, and this was back in 1989 in the days of VHS.

Oh well.

Not gonna give her credit for that anymore. hottie.gifThank god you guys filled me in! For a while I thought she really did something revolutionary. I love how everyone's always like "Beyoncé is the only artist that's not flopping" and that she "slayed them all", when she A) hasn't even produced a WW hit single since 2009 and B) hasn't even done something no one has ever done before, yet gets all the credit for it. C) Her album is mediocore at best.godlaugh2.gif

Queen B.'s great tactic was just springing the album on everyone, with no release date (or single) announced prior.

In any event, I'm not expecting new M music next week.

the lyrics remind me of:

got me singing, hey-eee-e hey-ee-e

It's so hypnotic,

It's so erotic

got me like

super energetic

so magnetic

so, it could be her writing.

Girl gone wild was exactly what i thought of too lol.

I agree.I wish her management team would release a press release or something.

^ Well, that makes no sense. If the rumors are true, a press release would defeat the purpose of a surprise release. And if the rumors aren't true and she's still working on the album (which is my guess), why would they issue a press release over a couple of news items that are keeping M's name in people's minds?

Press release defeats the point of anticipation and rumor.

People's need and expectation here will always kill their buzz. Just enjoy it.

Beyonces album was released as such (brilliantly) because the label had the album for months and there was no hit single. This is fact people and their marketing worked to turn it into a hit.

I guess I'm old school, but I want a press release. I don't like surprises. I also hope this isn't a digital-only release. If so, I'll download it illegally and hope and pray for the CD.

The snippet is definitely by Madonna. I can clearly hear her voice repeatedly singing unapologetic. The beat kinda reminds me of Get Into The Groove. Which I like :)

Question, anyone has a list of all the words Madonna "misspelled" on Instagram from the first to the last?