Guest HaveASit

5jaJHKA.png

Other info (some already posted) from the supposed insider:

- The new Madonna project is a digital exclusive and will be released May 26th #UnapologeticB from #RebelHeart

- Just have your @itunesmusic account ready on May 26th and all will be revealed! x MSTHQ

- or keep your eyes glued to @billboard website this weekend for a very special preview #UnapologeticB

- Today we had the pleasure of hearing Madonna's new singles. We're feeling love! Unapologetic love

- We are happy to say that this is Madonna's most ambitious project in over a decade. #UnapologeticB

- The listening party was something! The theme was punk. Leather, studs and S&M props all around! #RebelHeart

- RETWEET #UnapologeticB and #LIVIN4LOVE if you want to hear AND see Madonna's new singles before Monday!

- Madonna's got a secret. @katyperry

This is obviously only a rumor, but it could be true with the Billboard.com mystery clip + the rumors swirling about a big female artist pulling a Beyonce in May.

https://twitter.com/MADONNASTRTTEAM/with_replies

I don't think anyone can trust a new account with 14 tweets of probable bullshit. If there was a listening party The Sun ect would've been there and all the usuals like Dean Piper would've been there otherwise theres no point.

I always thought that Beyonce's secret album release was a direct reflection of Lady Gaga's massive overhype of ARTPLOP... kind of like she was saying 'you can wear all the crazy costumes you like and talk up the album for more than a year before it is released by at the end of the day - your music is crap and everyone actually likes me much more!'

oh, my this thread!!! :laugh:

one day after the end of my theater festival (may 25 in ROME) would be a perfect day to release the album...hope its true, even if i don't think so.....

I don't think that's true, or at least I don't want to get my hopes up. But the "I'm not giving up on my crown" line is obviously something that I want to hear her say. I always thought she should release a single with a topic like She's Not Me or Some Girls as a statement that her time is not up as many think.

This was posted on that madonnastreetteam twitter account 14 hours ago with the message 5 days. The account further states that there might be two upcoming songs released simultaneously on monday, Unapologetic Bitch" and "Living For Love". I know anyone can come up with these lyrics but with everything that's been happening the past couple of days, the promo machine is in full swing, something MUST be ready for release REAL SOON:

BoJebDJCEAAkivd.png

I like the idea of a song by Madonna called Unapologetic - I just wish she left out "Bitch." Not that I don't have a potty mouth myself sometimes but I think just the title Unapologetic is more powerful and she also used "Bitch" to death in Gang Bang (which I love). Anyway that is just a minor gripe and I would be so psyched if she released new tunes so soon regardless of the titles.

i'm sorry but her single unapologetic bitch with katy perry will be out this monday with the album Rebel Heart mid september after the second single drops

lol jk i dont know. i'm just happy to get one song anytime this summer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i wonder if it will come out on physical cd? i'm sure beyonce's did but i remember how walmart got all pissy over it and refused to carry it (like its ok for them to censor people but oh lord when someone cuts them out)...get with the times walmart.

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/madonna-signs-three-album-deal-with-interscope-20111214

I'd like an official announcement. I'm tired of all these speculations...

I agree.I wish her management team would release a press release or something.

^ Well, that makes no sense. If the rumors are true, a press release would defeat the purpose of a surprise release. And if the rumors aren't true and she's still working on the album (which is my guess), why would they issue a press release over a couple of news items that are keeping M's name in people's minds?

Press release defeats the point of anticipation and rumor.

People's need and expectation here will always kill their buzz. Just enjoy it.

Beyonces album was released as such (brilliantly) because the label had the album for months and there was no hit single. This is fact people and their marketing worked to turn it into a hit.

This was posted on that madonnastreetteam twitter account 14 hours ago with the message 5 days. The account further states that there might be two upcoming songs released simultaneously on monday, Unapologetic Bitch" and "Living For Love". I know anyone can come up with these lyrics but with everything that's been happening the past couple of days, the promo machine is in full swing, something MUST be ready for release REAL SOON:

BoJebDJCEAAkivd.png

Those lyrics don't really thrill me or anything but I hope they work with the song

Actually come on these dumb lyrics are obviously fake lol

I agree.I wish her management team would release a press release or something.

I don't know if this album is going to follow the standard Madonna timeline (as it appears to be done pretty fast), however we usually get an official press release with a confirmed release date about 2 months before the actual street date. So if we were getting the album in September, it's like we'd hear by July, etc.

Obviously, if she pulls a surprise iTunes release, that won't be the case. But I am just saying.