Its true, bitch owes me thousands! 1 ear, a broken nose and being slapped round the face by her dancer. Ive never complained. Well I did about the slap but Liz never rang back. My ex emailed the papers, they wanted to pay for the story but no, I stook by M. Is stook a word? She also owes me for my broken glasses. I need to take her on Judge Judy.

Edit, turning your earphones round doesn't work.

:dead:

if it makes you happy i can't hear anything too...

didn't remmeber about an M dancer kicking in your face,,,,

Barney we love you!

You beat me too it, I deleted my post thinking..This is the new album thread not my car crash life. You were so quick to read that. hahaha. PS I love you too.

If you listen to the snippet backwards you can clearly hear "that bitch was reborn and I came from hell to shoot him in the head again, unapologetic, getic, getic, bitch"

But do you really trust a Madonna-fan twitter account with 7 tweets under its belt??

I have no idea if it's true or not. I'm just saying where people are getting it from. But the V Magazine is coming out on the same day isn't it? She has done two magazine photo shoots that are coming out now so that could indicate she is coming out with something. Plus, there's the clip on Billboard that might be her. They wouldn't put up a clip if the song wasn't going to be immediately available. So I think it might be true or it might not. We'll have to wait and see!

I have no idea if it's true or not. I'm just saying where people are getting it from. But the V Magazine is coming out on the same day isn't it? She has done two magazine photo shoots that are coming out now so that could indicate she is coming out with something. Plus, there's the clip on Billboard that might be her. They wouldn't put up a clip if the song wasn't going to be immediately available. So I think it might be true or it might not. We'll have to wait and see!

Plus she got a haircut, don't forget that. Sounds trivial but coupled w/ everything else, something's up!

Plus she got a haircut, don't forget that. Sounds trivial but coupled w/ everything else, something's up!

Have you guys noticed the "Guess Who?" on both the billboard article and the V magazine? Maybe the name of the song or Album!!!