about the billboard snippet, a member of madonnatribe has posted this, and i agree with him :

Ok, here are my thoughts:

1. Moroder is definitely a trendsetter and a game changer, but hardly a shapeshifter - as many have already said. So, shapeshifter reference is pro- Madonna.

2. Moroder's album is 6 months away and is still in the works, so it would be strange if Billboard teased the first single so early. According to Billboard, the artist behind the snippet will be revealed pretty soon, meaning that the song in question will be released in a coming weeks, at latest. So, one more reason to hope it's Madonna.

3. "Back in vogue", unless unintentionally used (and we are reading too much into it), definitely is a M related reference. Question for English native speakers: How often "in vogue" phrase is used nowadays?

4. The snippet does really sound like something Moroder would make, especially given his recent involvement with Daft Punk's album- and the article is referencing Daft Punk. Plus, Daft Punk is confirmed as one of the features of Moroder's upcoming album. On top of all of this, the snippet doesn't really sound like something Madonna's confirmed producers would come up with. But, on the other hand, even if the snippet reminds me of Moroder style, I can hear (or it's my wishful thinking) some production ticks that Avicii uses in his productions, like 70s disco style produced by Avicii, to be more precise.

In addition to all of this: It was rumored that Madonna was looking for an Italo Disco style and I'm sure some members remember that, as it was also posted here. This snippet has that Italo Disco flavor, and coincidence or not, Giorgio Moroder was one of the producers that established Italo Disco.

And last, coincidence or not, the first rumored producer on Madonna's album was non other than Moroder himself. It was the summer of 2013. I don't think they did anything together, but who knows? Here's the link:

http://jasontellsitlikeitis.com/2013/08 ... e-in-2014/

So... my point is that even if all this Madonna - Moroder - Italo Disco - Duft Punk - Billboard snippet connections are nothing but pure coincidence, it's way too much of a coincidence.

I want to believe this snippet is Madonna.

No didn't hear it

yes half deaf only one ear works because I ignored EVERYONES advice and went to MDNA with a bleeding ear instead of going to the emergency room.

Ooh what if I turn my earphones round, or my head??? No earphones sorry. Im stupid in bed with a fever. I hope this leaks, Madonna owes me! At least an ear.

O'h Barney. :lmao:

O'h Barney. :lmao:

Its true, bitch owes me thousands! 1 ear, a broken nose and being slapped round the face by her dancer. Ive never complained. Well I did about the slap but Liz never rang back. My ex emailed the papers, they wanted to pay for the story but no, I stook by M. Is stook a word? She also owes me for my broken glasses. I need to take her on Judge Judy.

Edit, turning your earphones round doesn't work.

I can't hear it in the snippet

Sometimes when you put an earphone in your mouth you can hear it through your mouth. Seriously. Have a go and report back.

Am I the only one who thinks the shape shifting legend could be Nile Rodgers? I mean he produced albums for Madonna and David Bowie so he helped to change pop music history, he also worked with Daft Punk in Random Access Memories.

Am I the only one who thinks the shape shifting legend could be Nile Rodgers? I mean he produced albums for Madonna and David Bowie so he helped to change pop music history, he also worked with Daft Punk in Random Access Memories.

oooh you might be onto something.

Okay guys just because Madonna has been putting down little sentences on her IG doesn't mean that's a song title!

I have heard the snippet on full volume and with headset on and guess what? i can't hear Unapologetic bitch or pologetic or getic or whatever you think you're hearing.. i'm sorry but i'm drug free so i can't listen to things which are NOT there.

Speaking of which, first i don't think this is Madonna and i hope it's not to be quite honest.

Do i think it's a good tune with an infectious vibe? Of course i do. Do i think it's possibly a big hit? Yes i think it's got a better chance than Girl Gone Wild or Give Me All Your Luvin or even Give It To Me and Celebration but that's not the point. I'm simply unimpressed. (for people saying i'm being negative let's not forget we don't know if this is a Madonna tune so i'm just being objective)

I'm also wondering why Madonna and her team did not give the snippet to radios as she did with Hung Up. If Billboard wants us to believe they have heard the new material and then begged Madonna to post it on their website just for some fan- test.. in any case i don't think it's helping the tune for mainstream appeal which is what Madonna needs at this point.

Surely, the track is very Madonna and i can see where you guys are coming from.. although i still stand by the idea there's no such a thing as the "Unapologetic" word in the given sample.

In short, i do like what i'm hearing and if in the end it turns out to be no other than Madonna i'll gladly download and play the tune to no end but i'm not that impressed with it. I was expecting something completely different and unheard of... As most people have pointed out this track is good but NOT original. Music and Daft Punk is the first thing that comes to mind after all... I'm sure loads of people will like it but what about all the people who no doubt are going to say she's run out of ideas and started to recycle her past hits?

One more thing, don't you guys think it's way too early for them to give an exclusive preview... if it was leaked like GMAYL it would make sense but if it's the actual preview how come radios haven't been notified?

Lol. So many of seem certain that it's her. I mean, what if it turns out be Susan Boyle or someone?

I can't hear it either.

I've been listening to it on my headphones, as loud as I could. Can't hear those words either.

Can't hear those words too.

Why y'all trippin, I can't hear shit. :laugh:

It must be like one of those dodgy pics of dots that if you stare for long enough you see a dolphin.

:dead:

Can someone sing over the snippet for those like me who cannot hear it please ? I'd really like to hear it

OMG I can hear it very clearly, it's defintely Madonna, kinda impressive instant effects, OMFG

barneyboy's right though! I can definitely hear it as well, but that is most likely just because my mind wants me to hear it. I can make out these words, but after all, I think those are just the sounds of, well, the music. No vocoder or something.

Can someone sing over the snippet for those like me who cannot hear it please ? I'd really like to hear it

OMG I can hear it very clearly, it's defintely Madonna, kinda impressive instant effects, OMFG

barneyboy's right though! I can definitely hear it as well, but that is most likely just because my mind wants me to hear it. I can make out these words, but after all, I think those are just the sounds of, well, the music. No vocoder or something.