I hear it but I think it's just suggestion...our brain tries to make words out of sounds. This is like listening for EVP

I agree... if you really listen in to the snippet I swear you can hear what sounds like "un-apolo-getic, a-polo-getic, un-apolo-getic, a-polo-getic"

You can hear it really well beginning at the :16 second mark into the snippet.

OMG I can hear it very clearly, it's defintely Madonna, kinda impressive instant effects, OMFG

barneyboy's right though! I can definitely hear it as well, but that is most likely just because my mind wants me to hear it. I can make out these words, but after all, I think those are just the sounds of, well, the music. No vocoder or something.

Can someone sing over the snippet for those like me who cannot hear it please ? I'd really like to hear it

Just use your best headphones and turn it up really loud

It sounds really catchy, Unapologetic is probably the first single.

tumblr_mx7mw2VssL1skm4hao1_500.gif

barneyboy's right though! I can definitely hear it as well, but that is most likely just because my mind wants me to hear it. I can make out these words, but after all, I think those are just the sounds of, well, the music. No vocoder or something.

At the end of the loop she says 'Bitch, unapologetic bitch...'

and that's where the snippet ends.

Unapologetic Bitch is the first single.

Anyone else hear the song from "Look Who's Talking Now"?

Pee pee in the potty

Pee (pee) pee in the potty!

Pee in the potty

Pee (pee) pee in the potty!

Or maybe:

Something's comin' over

Somethin' is comin' over!

Something's comin' over

Something's comin' over

Something's comin' over

:thumbsup:

Guest bluejean

I don't know if I'm hearing things but can anyone hear her whispering "Britney, don't do it, Britney, don't do it?" It seems so clear but I can't be sure.

It's a musical track of course, it's not actual vocals, but might be back-up vocals to enhance the actual vocal track. You know what I mean? It could very well just be the music and my ears wanting to hear something, but I did want to point it out as a possibility, especially since M has been using the "unapologetic bitch" hashtag a LOT these past few days! Like... A LOT!!!!

If that's indeed what she is saying (apologetic/un-apologetic) then that is an amazing fucking hook. I can just imagine it. It's going to be a masterpiece. I love a good Madonna dance track with lots of attitude and personality, they have always been my favourite songs of hers, for example Vogue, Rescue Me, Thief of Hearts, Human Nature, Bedtime Story, Ray of Light, Sorry, I'm Addicted, Gang Bang etc.

I hope you guys are right.

I downloaded the snippet and played with the equalizer on my iPad. If you put it on "Spoken Word," you can definitely a lil sum thing extra overlayed with the guitar sound after 00:15 before the blip sound. It's more clear on the second beat after 00:15 (at about 00:17). I can definitely hear "po-lo-ge-tic" but no "una" or "a" yet.

For y'all that can't hear it either, try it.

:lmao: you make me laugh guys!

Let's start a poll:

Do you hear it or not?

Are you deaf or not?

No didn't hear it

yes half deaf only one ear works because I ignored EVERYONES advice and went to MDNA with a bleeding ear instead of going to the emergency room.

Ooh what if I turn my earphones round, or my head??? No earphones sorry. Im stupid in bed with a fever. I hope this leaks, Madonna owes me! At least an ear.