It only refers to tonight's performances and that one of them can be added to the list of this 15 awesome performances list.

God, people should improve their reading skills.

Exclusive rumour: Surprise performer will be Madonna unveiling her brand new single, "Living for Love." :wow:

I hope you know that some will believe this :1251:

Well I think from all the main sessions there was a standout song she kept mentioning:

Avicii standout song: "Rebel Heart"

Natalia Kills standout song: "Holy Water"

Diplo/Mozella standout song: "Living for Love"

I have a strong suspicion one of these will be the first single. Most likely "Living for Love" or "Rebel Heart".

In fact I think "Living for Love" will be the 1st single and "Rebel Heart" will be 2nd. Title track may be Rebel Heart or Veni Vidi Vici.

Veni Vidi Vici makes sense as it sounds like Coldplay and Avicii worked with Coldplay on that cocksucking Magic song. :rotfl:

And is the exclusive rumour about Madonna performing with Justin Bieber and the ghost of Jacko true? :wow:

Madonna will perform All I Want For Christmas is You with Bieber.

Finally, she posted a picture of herself which indicates she went horseback-riding. Is this enough confirmation that she won't be there? BBMAs are in Las Vegas by the way.

Edited by DanM

Yup so this confirms she's not in Las Vegas...and the snippet is probably not Madonna unfortunately.

You're on a slippery slope there. Just because she may not be performing tonight doesn't mean that snippet is not hers (unless I'm just delusional).

Yup so this confirms she's not in Las Vegas...and the snippet is probably not Madonna unfortunately.

The snippet and the award show are two seperate different things. No one said they would reveal the artist's name on the award show...

The snippet and the award show are two seperate different things. No one said they would reveal the artist's name on the award show...

I know but I still think it's not Madonna, I want to be proven wrong cause I love the snippet. I'm not getting my hopes up and be disappointed if it's not M.

I wonder if all of this is to get attention and viewers to the show hinting Madonna. Hope not.

I'm convinced the clip is pretty much M, but I'm keeping an open mind as well and won't be too dissapointed if the clip is not related to M.

I never thought M would be at the awards..we would definitely have heard before now

But I think that clip is definitely her... just a bit confused by 'shape-shifting' :wacko: as in alien or weight loss..neither applies to M.

I never thought M would be at the awards..we would definitely have heard before now

But I think that clip is definitely her... just a bit confused by 'shape-shifting' :wacko: as in alien or weight loss..neither applies to M.

I think the 'shape-shifting' bit would refer to Madonna's chameleon-like ability to change her image...I especially remember her being described in that way back in early 1998 when the Frozen video came out.

Well I think from all the main sessions there was a standout song she kept mentioning:

Avicii standout song: "Rebel Heart"

Natalia Kills standout song: "Holy Water"

Diplo/Mozella standout song: "Living for Love"

I have a strong suspicion one of these will be the first single. Most likely "Living for Love" or "Rebel Heart".

In fact I think "Living for Love" will be the 1st single and "Rebel Heart" will be 2nd. Title track may be Rebel Heart or Veni Vidi Vici.

You may be on to something there. Can you imagine if she 'does' perform at the Billboard Awards singing 'Living for Love'...would tie in nicely with Justin Timberlake and MJ's hologram performance of 'Love Never Felt So Good'.

She shape shifted in the frozen video.