Actually, I'm feeling incredibly relieved it isn't real. Those lyrics he posted were diabolical.

And s/he had the NERVE of posting them AGAIN right before he leaked the snippet.

Something tells me this must be a Gaga fan.

I told y'all! Probably some loser monster

:rotfl:

Well call me crazy but no kidding when i listened to that fake clip i thought it sounded like Gaga's voice, you know when she talks with her deep voice like "Don't be a drag just be a queen".

Well call me crazy but no kidding when i listened to that fake clip i thought it sounded like Gaga's voice, you know when she talks with her deep voice like "Don't be a drag just be a queen".

Let's cuddle.

click on the link (sendspace) and you should be able to download it... it's the Billboard clip playing in the background while someone is (probably) vomiting the words "unapologetic" into a really bad microphone.

In other words, go to sleep :)

That sounds like dubtronic's version of the snippet.

Does this mean we are not even getting anything from Billboard or a single next Monday? :angry:

Why not, this fake Twitter account had nothing to do with Billboard. I believe Billboard will give us more information in the next few days. Not really expecting a single on Monday though but a confirmation would be nice.