ugh i know!!! we have to ask (tweet, mail, wtv) billboard or the writer of the article for a hint! (i already did)

They need to tell us NOW! It's causing me unnecessary suffering by not knowing.

@MADONNASTRTTEAM: We will release a special preview of one of Madonna's newest singles TODAY at 8PM (EDT)! #UnaplogeticB from #RebelHeart

We will finally know if the twitter is legit !

Probably not but guess we will see lol

Could maybe be a member of Madonna's team just putting the info out there to make the fans aware, because only the fans would notice some random twitter posting info.

The iTunes exclusive article did state that the fans of whomever it was would know about the release beforehand. Maybe this is how they are doing that.

Yeah, I find it interesting that this twitter account (most likely fake) does not try to get followers. Usually this kind of accounts promise to share things if they reach a specific amount of followers. Up til this moment it doesn't seem like Madonna Street Team is an attention seeker, but we'll see.

Yea it sounds fishy to me. And who would wanna risk leaking ANYTHING (even just a tiny snippet) after what happened to that poor guy who leaked GMAYL :lmao:

WE'LL SEE.

well @ least he's sharing something tonight. even if it's fake or the billboard one, at least we won't have to wait for long & be overly excited again

there's also people on twitter sharing screen caps of M's single on itunes already (with a pic of herself from V mag) and other rumours about her album being online on monday etc (a beyonce).

They are probably going to post an instrumental snippet and claim that it is #Living4Love.

If they do that everyone will know they are not legit. After all they have announced this week and the new single announcement the only option for them is to post a snippet where you can hear M's vocals.

@MADONNASTRTTEAM: We will release a special preview of one of Madonna's newest singles TODAY at 8PM (EDT)! #UnaplogeticB from #RebelHeart

We will finally know if the twitter is legit !

lord i hope but i'm sure they're just messing with us

but my god your sig is hot :blush:

Is thee any reason at all we should take what this account posts seriously?

No reason whatsoever... There was another fake account that did the same thing only to release the infamous "what the hell do you think you're doing?" clip :lmao: