Anyone notice all the instrumentals and mixes Orbit posted on his soundcloud? Random...?

I think it´s purely a coincidence, tbh

But who knows?

Need news...need news....need news...need news.

I don't even mind the fake rumours that people make up. I like them. It's all part of the fun when a new album is due. Someone make something up and make it believable😃

Anyone notice all the instrumentals and mixes Orbit posted on his soundcloud? Random...?

he's pissed he wasnt included on the new album

I'm not too fond of Madonna when she goes on the defensive when spitting out lyrics. It's like she is paying attention to others. I love her at her warmest (Into the Groove), at her genius bitch (Gang Bang), or when her heart is broken (Frozen).

:wow: If true, she's putting those other girls in their places with those lyrics.

Obviously English is not your primary language. The only places these lyrics are going, are into the diary of naughty 8 year old girls. I suspect there fake ( here's hoping anyway ).

The only thing I thought was revolutionary about "Beyoncé" was the fact that she filmed a video for each song. I think at times where YouTube views count for the BB charts, it'd be a great and artistically challenging way for artists to show their creativity and get promo for their albums.

M, who probably produced some of the most iconic videos in the history of the industry and one of the first artists to see music videos as a way to show artistry and a way to promote would be the perfect artist to pull this off.

One thing, however I thought was not so smart, was that Beyoncé released them all at once. I think if Madge was going to this she should release them seperately, as some sort of a countdown till the album release, talking about slaying...Imagine every song of the album topping the iTunes charts...now that's what I call revolutionary #artforfreedom ;)

Obviously English is not your primary language. The only places these lyrics are going, are into the diary of naughty 8 year old girls. I suspect there fake ( here's hoping anyway ).

When attacking someone for their use of the English language make sure you use it correctly yourself (e.g. there).

nile rodgers is up for a madonna collab :)

"Avicii and I talked last week and we've planned to get together and write some songs in a couple of weeks," Rodgers told Digital Spy at The Ivor Novello Awards.

"I'm heading off to LA right after this to work with Pharrell - and Avicii lives in LA now - so I was hoping we could do it this weekend."

Avicii was recently spotted in the studio working on songs for Madonna's forthcoming new album, and, when asked if he'd like to join the ongoing sessions, Rodgers replied: "Of course! C'mon, of course!"

Meanwhile, Nile Rodgers features on Avicii's new single 'Lay Me Down', which also includes Adam Lambert.

Watch the Madonna 'Like a Virgin' music video below:

Read more: http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/music/news/a572871/nile-rodgers-up-for-madonna-avicii-collaboration.html#~oF0xetsV09l4IX#ixzz32SfhHMFd
Follow us: @digitalspy on Twitter | digitalspyuk on Facebook

What does this mean????

he's in LA soon with Avicii. it's about this part:

Avicii was recently spotted in the studio working on songs for Madonna's forthcoming new album, and, when asked if he'd like to join the ongoing sessions, Rodgers replied: "Of course! C'mon, of course!"

​doesn't mean they will. but maybe M will hear about it and do a song with him again. OR it could be a hint. you never know. :)

Sounds like wishfull thinking of the reporter. Madonna and Avicii have ended their session already from all we know, and the album may already be done. I wouldn't count on Nile being involved... unless they create more new tracks and submit them to Madonna and add them at the last minute...

Sounds like wishfull thinking of the reporter. Madonna and Avicii have ended their session already from all we know, and the album may already be done. I wouldn't count on Nile being involved... unless they create more new tracks and submit them to Madonna and add them at the last minute...

Or he's doing additional production on existing tracks.

Nile Rogers working with Madonna again would be a dream come true for me. I was listening to LAV last night and those songs still sound as great as they did 30 years ago. I know Madonna doesn't like to repeat herself but could you imagine how wonderful that would be?

Nile Rogers working with Madonna again would be a dream come true for me. I was listening to LAV last night and those songs still sound as great as they did 30 years ago. I know Madonna doesn't like to repeat herself but could you imagine how wonderful that would be?

You make me want to listen to this album... :laugh:

Has anyone discussed the fact that Ri-tard's last album was titled Unapologetic?

Well, Madonna "Take A Bow" was better that Ris.

You make me want to listen to this album... :laugh:

:lol:

Go for it.

I don't know why people say "Shoo Bee Doo" was a terrible song. It's quite lovely to sing along to, especially when you're drunk. :laugh:

He doesn't have to be in the studio with them when it's recorded to be a part of it. He could come in later and add his signature guitar, etc. But I think it's wishful thinking on HIS part, not the reporter's.

Go for it.

I don't know why people say "Shoo Bee Doo" was a terrible song. It's quite lovely to sing along to, especially when you're drunk. :laugh:

Shoo Bee Doo was my favorite song from this album when I was 10-11 years old. You could already tell how sissy I was, :lol:

I have no clue what good production actually means but I never liked the muffled sound of the songs on LAV. Her debut had an overall better sound to me. Also, didn't Nile demand a ridiculous amount of money for any kind of follow-up project? I don't think M is willing to pay him, but you never know what is happening behind closed doors.