ya i doubt its the album, she just finished recording the fuckin thing, think people! LMAO

its the single, i'm telling you! she wouldnt repeat something some other artist did (beyonce). come on now.

ya i doubt its the album, she just finished recording the fuckin thing, think people! LMAO

its the single, i'm telling you! she wouldnt repeat something some other artist did (beyonce). come on now.

She wouldn't be repeating anything cause I'm pretty sure this won't be a visual album.

"Also keep your eyes glued to to the billboard website this weekend for a very special preview."

Hmmmm I wonder what that will be? Lol

The English Roses 2014 Vol 1?! :rosey:

I think that if there's any release on May 26th, it's only a single, not the whole album.

Too soon for an album!

And yes, i think that the clip is part of her new song. And it will be Huge.

If not, some other artist may be feeling rather irrelevant cause EVERYBODY I KNOW believe that it's a Madonna song on that snippet! Even people that are not fans but like her music.

If you listen to this version really loudly, you can just about make out some hidden vocals...

LOOOOOOL

I just love this forum!!!!!

Have you guys noticed the "Guess Who?" on both the billboard article and the V magazine? Maybe the name of the song or Album!!!

:dead:

Thanks dubtronic! That's exactly what I meant, and the last apologetic that you sing could be sun as "Un-apologetic bitch"! It fits in the rhythm of the song...

Could still all be wishfull thinking but it's in there somewhere...

Omg I can hear it now!!! After listening to Dubtronics vocal version, I listened to Billboards link. I can make out the words!!!

I laugh if it's not Madonna tho lol

Guys :lmao: it's perfectly fine to speculate but PLEASE do not put your hope and faith in a newly created twitter account with 8 tweets :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: if that doesn't scream "FRAUD" I don't know what does.

Would they really bring out a duet with Katy on when she's in the middle of her tour? If they've shot photos and discussed dancing somethings gone on.

NTP.

:lmao: Quite often vocal melodies sung by Madonna don't run along the lead lines in the instrumental melodies. I'm not saying that it isn't a potential vocal. I just don't 'hear it' in the way you wonderful people do. :lmao:

Strong Rumor around: MAY 26TH itunes exclusive ALBUM release!!!! GET READY!!!!

lol well if thats true, mimi's no.1 would be even more elusive.