I can't make out words but I can place where all the syllables of unapologetic followed by bitch would fit in the music.

I don't know if I'm hearing things but can anyone hear her whispering "Britney, don't do it, Britney, don't do it?" It seems so clear but I can't be sure.

I can only hear

My sugar is raw

Ok I heard it but I'm not sure if it's because I wanted to hear it?

:dead: :dead: :dead:

When I had a bar we hired this weird girl, she said in her room if she turned up the music so loud that it distorts it, Courtney Love talked to her.

She didn't last long. I had to call her parents to pick her up. They were actually nice people. Id be worried to hire half the people in this thread at the moment.

Id hire you all really! It would be a riot.:)

I downloaded the snippet and played with the equalizer on my iPad. If you put it on "Spoken Word," you can definitely a lil sum thing extra overlayed with the guitar sound after 00:15 before the blip sound. It's more clear on the second beat after 00:15 (at about 00:17). I can definitely hear "po-lo-ge-tic" but no "una" or "a" yet.

For y'all that can't hear it either, try it.

Where did you download it from? :horn:

Where did you download it from? :horn:

Multimedia. Knock yourself out. Don't burst your eardrum Narenda. Your better off playing justify my love backwards listening for 'I love the devil' like we all did in 1989.

Multimedia. Knock yourself out. Don't burst your eardrum Narenda. Your better off playing justify my love backwards listening for 'I love the devil' like we all did in 1989.

You are on fire today!

:rotfl:

But the thing is I'm so dumb I can't find the thing :lmao: I don't see it. Can you give me the link to the thread or something, please?

There's hardly any talk here about speculation of Ksty appearing on M's song. Anyone else feel like it could be the first single? Katy did tweet madonna saying something like those dance moves were rough or something like yhat. Did they already film the video? There's already a photoshoot.... And she did use the #unapologetic hashtag in the insta post

I think this might be the first single

With the vocoded vocals in the billboard clips, the Instagram v mag post, and someone mentioning the album is being mixed, I think were getting something soon!!!!!!

wait! so I could've downloaded the snippet from here all along?? god, i'm such a joke :lmao:

but how do I download/save in my computer this soundcloud type of file? I don't know this shit.

perhaps the song will come out memorial day since it is a monday and feature katy

and the W mag will come out as well.

let's pray.

Oh, I will pray.

It could be the best Monday ever (I won't get my weekly Game Of Thrones, but still)

Guest HaveASit

The Billboard article and the V magazine shot use the words "Guess Who" on their titles. Does it mean anything?

If you listen to this version really loudly, you can just about make out some hidden vocals...

OH MY GOD WHO MADE THIS?!!!!?!!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: !!!!!!!!!! :dead:

about the billboard snippet, a member of madonnatribe has posted this, and i agree with him :

Ok, here are my thoughts:

1. Moroder is definitely a trendsetter and a game changer, but hardly a shapeshifter - as many have already said. So, shapeshifter reference is pro- Madonna.

2. Moroder's album is 6 months away and is still in the works, so it would be strange if Billboard teased the first single so early. According to Billboard, the artist behind the snippet will be revealed pretty soon, meaning that the song in question will be released in a coming weeks, at latest. So, one more reason to hope it's Madonna.

3. "Back in vogue", unless unintentionally used (and we are reading too much into it), definitely is a M related reference. Question for English native speakers: How often "in vogue" phrase is used nowadays?

4. The snippet does really sound like something Moroder would make, especially given his recent involvement with Daft Punk's album- and the article is referencing Daft Punk. Plus, Daft Punk is confirmed as one of the features of Moroder's upcoming album. On top of all of this, the snippet doesn't really sound like something Madonna's confirmed producers would come up with. But, on the other hand, even if the snippet reminds me of Moroder style, I can hear (or it's my wishful thinking) some production ticks that Avicii uses in his productions, like 70s disco style produced by Avicii, to be more precise.

In addition to all of this: It was rumored that Madonna was looking for an Italo Disco style and I'm sure some members remember that, as it was also posted here. This snippet has that Italo Disco flavor, and coincidence or not, Giorgio Moroder was one of the producers that established Italo Disco.

And last, coincidence or not, the first rumored producer on Madonna's album was non other than Moroder himself. It was the summer of 2013. I don't think they did anything together, but who knows? Here's the link:

http://jasontellsitlikeitis.com/2013/08 ... e-in-2014/

So... my point is that even if all this Madonna - Moroder - Italo Disco - Duft Punk - Billboard snippet connections are nothing but pure coincidence, it's way too much of a coincidence.

I want to believe this snippet is Madonna.

Good stuff, Im not sure if I'm a member of tribe, but if they analyze stuff like this maybe I should start lurking

Good stuff, Im not sure if I'm a member of tribe, but if they analyze stuff like this maybe I should start lurking

Yes that highly INTELLECTUAL ANALYSIS would definitely make me excited to post there.

i don't clearly hear unapologetic in the teaser either. i really want to hear it. and with some imagination and effort it's very vaguely noticeable. but truth to be told, I think you could easily find other words that fit the sound of the vocoder as well.