The only exclusives I ever posted there were pictures of Madonna I took myself and some minor interviews I did. I had nothing to do with INSIDER EXCLUSIVE this and that about upcoming Madonna projects there. News wise I just stuck to simply posting articles from publications that would be of interest to fans and I sourced everything. Which we do here anyway on forums, twitter, fb. Twitter and facebook's massive growth the past five years has also contributed to the Madonna fansites being less relied on for Madonna news. Many individual fans out there have large followings spreading Madonna news and exciting the fans just as good and even better than the fansites do.

I wasn't a fan at that time so i don't know how it was exactly. But you have NO idea how much i regret it, Confessions in one of my favorite Madonna eras, i would've loved following it with all of you guys.

You must change your username this instant!

Can somebody please isolate the 'unapologetic bitch' lyrics because I'm listening with urban ears with the sound on huge and don't hear it.

The only exclusives I ever posted there were pictures of Madonna I took myself and some minor interviews I did. I had nothing to do with INSIDER EXCLUSIVE this and that about upcoming Madonna projects there. News wise I just stuck to simply posting articles from publications that would be of interest to fans and I sourced everything. Which we do here anyway on forums, twitter, fb. Twitter and facebook's massive growth the past five years has also contributed to the Madonna fansites being less relied on for Madonna news. Many individual fans out there have large followings spreading Madonna news and exciting the fans just as good and even better than the fansites do.

To be fair even though i first thought it was an anti Madonna website due to its name it had a better forum than Tribe where you could be banned just for saying you liked Madonna. And the endless drama of Tribe against Drowned Madonna made me join Drowned Madonna as it looked less neurotic than Tribe.

To be fair even though i first thought it was an anti Madonna website due to its name it had a better forum than Tribe where you could be banned just for saying you liked Madonna. And the endless drama of Tribe against Drowned Madonna made me join Drowned Madonna as it looked like less neurotic than Tribe.

I was a moderator on DrownedMadonna too, and by the way i am still one lol. It was a very great forum, we, as mods, had to watch for every disrespectful comment toward anyone and as a result the forum was very friendly. As soon as we saw someone being rude or attacking another member we would come and ask the person to stop, after several warning the person was banned (only if it was justified of course) and in the end everyone was very nice, it was amazing.

As for the insider info, we had 95% of it directly from Anna Hendstidge who was reliable and accurate 99% of the time.

The forum would still be as active today if thye didn't decide to change the server and make a totally new forum. Since they did that, the forum is dead. It runs really slow and everyone has left to other forums during the transition...

Can somebody please isolate the 'unapologetic bitch' lyrics because I'm listening with urban ears with the sound on huge and don't hear it.

Thats ok, since you're deaf you better stick to your Kylie instead.

tumblr_n5idkbLNQL1re0ttho1_500.gif

You can hear the vocoded vocal blended into the music from the 15 seconds mark saying:

Apologetic

(Un)apologetic

Apologetic

(Un)apologetic

Apologetic

(Un)apologetic

Apologetic

(breaks with the warbling bubble sound where you can perfectly time the line: Unapologetic Bitch

Then right after that this same bit repeats! I could try and see if I can record a small clip with me singing over the track LOL if people really can't make it out!

It could also just be my mind playing tricks on me!

my friend pointed out to me that she has been spelling unapologetic wrongly in her hashtag. did anyone realise that as well?

You can hear the vocoded vocal blended into the music from the 15 seconds mark saying:

Apologetic

(Un)apologetic

Apologetic

(Un)apologetic

Apologetic

(Un)apologetic

Apologetic

(breaks with the warbling bubble sound where you can perfectly time the line: Unapologetic Bitch

Then right after that this same bit repeats! I could try and see if I can record a small clip with me singing over the track LOL if people really can't make it out!

It could also just be my mind playing tricks on me!

Oh my God yes! I can hear it now!

Thanks Rob babe.

However if we all turn it out to be wrong it will be so funny :shy::lmao: