Maybe she's performing via satellite, like Katy? #stillhopesforamiracle

I think this is what could possible be happening, but not a performance, maybe something more like a message to anounce the single

I never thought M would be at the awards..we would definitely have heard before now

But I think that clip is definitely her... just a bit confused by 'shape-shifting' :wacko: as in alien or weight loss..neither applies to M.

And she's way more than just a dance legend. Shapeshfiters is a dance band anyway, innit.

One of my friends who's an audio engineer at Interscope said he worked on the mastering for her album. Hope he ain't lying. He said it's insane good.

We're already in the mastering stages?!? The single could drop any time now!

One of my friends who's an audio engineer at Interscope said he worked on the mastering for her album. Hope he ain't lying. He said it's insane good.

God I hope!

• 6 posts

mixps.jpg

If it's a backing vocal track which is part of the instrumental it might be a part of the backings to enhance the actual vocoded vocals to give them more depth, if you get what I mean! It does sound like a switch up between apologetic - unapologetic! Interesting! Wishful thinking? Maybe! But exciting!!!

I agree... if you really listen in to the snippet I swear you can hear what sounds like "un-apolo-getic, a-polo-getic, un-apolo-getic, a-polo-getic"

You can hear it really well beginning at the :16 second mark into the snippet.

I agree... if you really listen in to the snippet I swear you can hear what sounds like "un-apolo-getic, a-polo-getic, un-apolo-getic, a-polo-getic"

You can hear it really well beginning at the :16 second mark into the snippet.

Lol I can hear it too!

Very nice choice of fansite name btw Drowned Madonna

I loved it back in the day (COADF, HC). I was one of the admins on the site back then. The legible English news items were posted by me! :D I take pride for helping get Hung Up and Sorry on TRL many times ordering fans daily to massively vote with their autoclickers!