I saw this in Twitter:

Are you ready people of the world?
On Live Nation site Madonna new album is listed as TBA.
To be announced, that's the real good word......

Get ready here she coming.......

Part of what makes me think it is Madonna is the Daft Punk reference...as if she's jumping on a bandwagon. There's very rarely straightforward Madonna love from any publication...it's always allocated somehow.

Madonna is dance music. I remember during MDNA when they said she was jumping on the EDM bandwagon I was like...huh?

No matter, it's a good way to build some excitement.

I saw this in Twitter:

Are you ready people of the world?

On Live Nation site Madonna new album is listed as TBA.

To be announced, that's the real good word......

Get ready here she coming.......

Where on Twitter? Where on LN site? Please!!!

Part of what makes me think it is Madonna is the Daft Punk reference...as if she's jumping on a bandwagon. There's very rarely straightforward Madonna love from any publication...it's always allocated somehow.

Madonna is dance music. I remember during MDNA when they said she was jumping on the EDM bandwagon I was like...huh?

No matter, it's a good way to build some excitement.

Tell me about it! Madonna has been doing dance music since the start of her career and she's been doing EDM way before any of the actual pop girls were doing it (Ex: Ray of Light). So this "bandwagon" thing doesn't make ANY sense. If anything she's the one that started a dance bandwagon (i'm sure her COADF album has been more influential than most people think) or at least she hugely contributed.

A lot of people like to say that Gaga and the Black Eyed Peas started the huge EDM craze in 2009 with songs like Just Dance/Poker Face/Boom Boom Pow/I Gotta Feeling... but Madonna had hits like 4 minutes before any of those songs became successful.

People and critics in general hate to give her credit. So they're coming up with this "bandwagon" thing when anyone with brains knows that, as you said, she IS dance music. That's her main element.

It's time for a nonsense EXCLUSIVE from DrownedMadonna or something isn't it? :rotfl:

Those poor rubbish fan sites. The Queen herself has put them all out of business with her personal updates of the recording process. Now they can't sit and post those imaginary fake news items written in very poor English and then go on to power-trip fans with them.

I miss those times when we had insider info. We had a plenty of titles from MDNA, of course this time we have it from M personally. I wonder if it's all because of GMAYL leaking, the connections ceasing or simply the sites refusing to publish any information that they know. Someone must know what's up but it seems like no one is willing to share.

I'm kind of happy about that. It would be nice this time around to have the album appear without knowing much more than it's coming.

That GMAYL leak killed the momentum of MDNAs release for me (even though I liked the song).

It's time for a nonsense EXCLUSIVE from DrownedMadonna or something isn't it? :rotfl:

Those poor rubbish fan sites. The Queen herself has put them all out of business with her personal updates of the recording process. Now they can't sit and post those imaginary fake news items written in very poor English and then go on to power-trip fans with them.

Oh yes those "updates" from some of the fan sites the they claim are "exclusives" are beyond ridiculous .

I remember one from Drowned Madonna for MDNA

"Madonna has adapted finally finding a fresh and edgy sound. This album will be, once again, a new change of direction"

:rotfl:

I'm kind of happy about that. It would be nice this time around to have the album appear without knowing much more than it's coming.

That GMAYL leak killed the momentum of MDNAs release for me (even though I liked the song).

Yeah i feel the same. It's more exciting to not know much. I really want to be surprised this time.

I feel like we know MORE than we usually do?? We know most or all of the producers and songwriters and Madonna has hinted at an albums worth of song titles. Usually we just have a bunch of info and only a couple of pieces turn out to be true.

Yeah i feel the same. It's more exciting to not know much. I really want to be surprised this time.

But the leak of Hung up back in 2005 did the complete opposite. I remember people going completely nuts over that little snippet, people loved it

But the leak of Hung up back in 2005 did the complete opposite. I remember people going completely nuts over that little snippet, people loved it

i was one of them!

i heard the snippet the whole time....

it was a fantastic time...not like the leaks from "the beat goes on" and "candy shop"

Madonna could do something similar to this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oEP2RvS66GI

Daft Punk teased Get Lucky before its release date with 3 different ads (combined in this video).

The first 2 was aired during SNL, the third also, but its premiere was during Coachella, where everyone went nuts for new Daft Punk.

M could tease her new single today during BBMA :p

Edited by DanM

I remember going cazy with the HU clip leaked and the Motorola ad in mp3. Burned a cd and played it in my car for days! :lmao:

I bought the phone just to have the HU clip lol

Haha..that's the spirit we want

I wasn't a fan at that time so i don't know how it was exactly. But you have NO idea how much i regret it, Confessions in one of my favorite Madonna eras, i would've loved following it with all of you guys.

The first clip actually was only the bass line without the Abba sample. Good times! :thumbsup:

yes and i remember loving it more than the abba sample with it, believe it or not! :o there's something deep/edgy about it. the abba sample makes it more light

and anyway twitter is buzzing with "billboard has a surprise performer". i don't know where it came from but it's what they say all over my timeline.

edit: ok its from here:

http://thepopzone.net/index.php?/topic/1610-2014-billboard-music-awards-i-tonight/?p=29360#entry29360

BBMA Performers:

MJ Hologram.

Miley Cyrus.

Katy Perry.

Lorde.

Shakira.

Ariana.

Iggy.

JLo & Pitbull

John Legend.

Jason Derulo.

5SOS.