Moroder, my all time favorite producer, and Madonna.

Dreams do come true.

Super excited and well done for continuing the previous thread Nikki :)

Oh and no merge please - this and that other thing are two different threads :)

:chuckle:

oh how I've missed your posts a this forum. good to have you back :confessions:

:chuckle:

oh how I've missed your posts a this forum. good to have you back :confessions:

:wink: Thank you my dear :)

Really loving that snippet, if that's the direction she's taking, gosh we're in for a summer of Madonnalove.

Absolutely love what I'm hearing so far!

Bring on the disco the ball :tigger:

Call me crazy but in the newly leaked clip on billboard.com you can make out vocoded vocals if you turn up the volume and listen very carefully! After the 15 second mark a vocoded voice starts repeating the word "apologetic" over and over to the beat of the music! Might be a figment of my imagination but madonna has been using that hashtag "unapologetic bitch" A LOT the past couple of days on Instagram!

Anyone else who can hear it?! (The article itself also mentions a vocoded hook)

Call me crazy but in the newly leaked clip on billboard.com you can make out vocoded vocals if you turn up the volume and listen very carefully! After the 15 second mark a vocoded voice starts repeating the word "apologetic" over and over to the beat of the music! Might be a figment of my imagination but madonna has been using that hashtag "unapologetic bitch" A LOT the past couple of days on Instagram!

After I listened to it 10 times in a row I kinda hear what you make me hear. :D To me it sounds like: Apologetic, Un - Apologetic. But I'm quite sure it's not a vocoder, otherwise it would be more clear.

Edited by DanM

If it's a backing vocal track which is part of the instrumental it might be a part of the backings to enhance the actual vocoded vocals to give them more depth, if you get what I mean! It does sound like a switch up between apologetic - unapologetic! Interesting! Wishful thinking? Maybe! But exciting!!!

I feel "unapologetic bitch" can be sung perfectly over parts of this audio, I think you've nailed it.

:wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow:

:dramatic:

It's incredible to me that just last week she was busy in the studio and now possibly already dropping a new single tomorrow at the Billboard music awards. She is definitely the hardest working women in the industry.

I'm holding out that the song will drop at any time now! The instrumental is pretty killer. I'm skeptical about the whole performing at the Billboard awards but if she did drop the song there I think the press would be HUGE!

(And even if it's not her, I still want to hear this track!!)

Also launching the song with a LIVE performance would be AWESOME. She kills it live and some tracks I don't really like I ended up loving because of a live performance!!

Anyway much excite right now.

OMG i just can't !!!!!!

first the snippet which is beyond amazing and now the haircut/style i've been beggin for years ! straight hair and maybe cut ala Music Grammy's I CAN'TTTTT !

It's the hair actually cut and not just up. I couldn't tell. She didn't tag it with "new hair cut"

oh yah she wouldve flown out to las vegas *edit* by now if she is in n.y.c.

and ya'll know how the paps r at the airports, she cant fart without everyone knowing, by now the news would have leaked.

Noooooooo she's cut off her long beautiful hair nooooooooo. I'm devo.

I thought we were getting long platinum blonde Ray of Light type hair for this era.

I've decided not to listen to the snippet, I just want to be shocked and awed when the thing drops like HUNG UP at the MTV AWARDS.

When will people understand that when she mentions something on Instagram it doesn't mean the thing happened the very same day ? It's all strategy, she knows exactly what she is doing, It makes me laugh when i read comment like "it cannot be this song, she mentioned it only last week" come onnnnn people !

I'm holding out that the song will drop at any time now! The instrumental is pretty killer. I'm skeptical about the whole performing at the Billboard awards but if she did drop the song there I think the press would be HUGE!

(And even if it's not her, I still want to hear this track!!)

This.

Single out on iTunes right after the performance (and performance uploaded right away on her YouTube account for streaming points!).

I don't have any expectations for today, so I won't end up being disappointed. I think it's too early to do anything with a new single even if the snippet belongs to her. She is most likely in New York, which means she will not be there. I hope I am wrong though :)

she smokes but she's not smoking, she drinks but she's not drinking, she's in the studio but she's not in the studio anymore.... It's all an illusion ;-) I'm sure everything has been very well planned with instagram ;-)

M&M. Madonna and Moroder! Yes. I love that.

Oh yeah!

Have been speculating this with a fellow fan for over a year...... beyond excited by all the amazing latest news! :)