Some people on another forum are saying it might be from Giorgio Moroder's new album. It does sound like his stuff with Daft Punk and he's more a purely "dance" legend.

I actually hope it's not her, because I don't like it at all. It's kind of dated disco to me, and sounds like stuff she has done before.

In b4 this turns out to be billboard's fave, Lady Gaga. I can see the meltdowns. :lmao:

wait thats also possible. she has a new album coming out too right? and she's known to borrow m's style :lmao:

Something just hit me. Billboard can very well consider Madonna a dance artist. She won in Top Dance Artist and Top Dance Album categories last year at the BBMA 2013.

Edited by DanM

We've been sworn to secrecy, but the music speaks for itself

Due in no small part to the success of a couple of Parisian robots, disco is fully back in vogue these days. With its buoyant analog chords, filtered funk synths, and vocoded hook, this blistering tune by a shape-shifting dance legend takes a few cues from the Daft Punk playlist and is a flawless fit for the times.

Billboard was given an exlcusive listen to this forthcoming track, but we've been sworn to secrecy on the exact artist’s identity. But, after a fair amount of begging, we were given exclusive permission to leak this 50-second snippet to the world. For now, the music will have to speak for itself.

Check out the tease above, and stay tuned for the big reveal coming soon. (And feel free to hit @billboard on twitter with any guesses about who the secret star might be.)

http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/code/6091961/guess-whos-behind-this-disco-fueled-track?mobile_redirection=false

Could this be Madonna's new single???

I hope not. It sounds very messy.

The "MUSIC speaks for itself...

Back in "VOGUE"

"shape shifting dance legend"...

If not Madonna, they are marketing some other artist with the wrong words!

LOVED IT...Beats are INSANE! Summer hit!!!

I don't think the In Vogue bit is any kind of hint but it COULD be M. Like everyone else said, sounds like Music-album-ish ...modernized more urban and mixing disco could be very cool...like confessions meets music meets hard candy ...

On what fucking alternate universe is that ugly cunt bitch Gaga a legend?

Im leaning towards Madonna

I like it's A LOT

We've been sworn to secrecy, but the music speaks for itself

Due in no small part to the success of a couple of Parisian robots, disco is fully back in vogue these days. With its buoyant analog chords, filtered funk synths, and vocoded hook, this blistering tune by a shape-shifting dance legend takes a few cues from the Daft Punk playlist and is a flawless fit for the times.

Billboard was given an exlcusive listen to this forthcoming track, but we've been sworn to secrecy on the exact artist’s identity. But, after a fair amount of begging, we were given exclusive permission to leak this 50-second snippet to the world. For now, the music will have to speak for itself.

Check out the tease above, and stay tuned for the big reveal coming soon. (And feel free to hit @billboard on twitter with any guesses about who the secret star might be.)

http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/code/6091961/guess-whos-behind-this-disco-fueled-track?mobile_redirection=false

Could this be Madonna's new single???

I love it. It's totally "borrowing" Yazoo's classic "Situation." Very DP for sure. Don't know it it's M's. Great if it is but I won't be disappointed if it's not. Nice track.

Makes me wanna sing "Move out, don't mess around. Move out, you bring me down."

Edited by mnino

I would think if it is the new single then this means it would be coming out sooner rather than later. It would be foolish to generate some buzz for a song and then not release it for another six months

Yeah, i did not see it was already being discussed here before i put it in the general forum. Sorry.

Now i'm leaning towards Giorgio Moroder. They would have said Pop legend instead of Dance if it was Madonna, don't you think ?

Sorry for bringing them here, but little monsters on gagadaily are "HOPING" it is Madonna.

They are even saying: Slay Madonna!

How strange is that???!!!! lol

You can never know with Billboard though. They might as well be talking about Janet! :lmao:

I hope it's Madonna. That would mean that the album might be coming sooner that we expect!

Sorry for bringing them here, but little monsters on gagadaily are "HOPING" it is Madonna.

They are even saying: Slay Madonna!

How strange is that???!!!! lol

What in all the fucks? Ugh, no I don't want them anywhere NEAR M. I'm over them. They shouldn't be allowed to listen to Madonna or see her live. They don't have the mental capacity to understand her greatness in comparison to someone who built an entire business on copying, pasting, lying and cheating. If they look up to Gaga, they shouldn't dwell in M world. Sorry but that period is over.

::here's hoping when M tours, I don't see ANY Gaga shirts or have to hear discussions about her AT ALL::

I fucking LOVE the snippet on billboard. Sounds like Daft Punk meets Mirwais meets Giorgio Moroder circa 2014 :thumbsup:

What in all the fucks? Ugh, no I don't want them anywhere NEAR M. I'm over them. They shouldn't be allowed to listen to Madonna or see her live. They don't have the mental capacity to understand her greatness in comparison to someone who built an entire business on copying, pasting, lying and cheating. If they look up to Gaga, they shouldn't dwell in M world. Sorry but that period is over.

::here's hoping when M tours, I don't see ANY Gaga shirts or have to hear discussions about her AT ALL::

PREACH!

To me, it's pretty obvious they're referring to Madonna.

But that's why I think it's not her. It's almost too obvious for it to be Madonna.