As a follow up on the previous new album thread: http://forums.madonnanation.com/index.php?showtopic=46515

We have Diplo, Avicii, Mozella, Natalia Kills, Toby Gad, Symbolic One

New info from L'Uomo Vogue Italy:

His next album will be connected to Art For Freedom and we can expect to see more and more involved and engaged . " I have no choice . There is no way to turn back at this point. This is my role in the world , this is my work as an artist : I have a voice and I need to use it ."

2rm5zq0.jpg

From the official English version of M's interview with L'Uomo Vogue Italia:

Her next album will be connected with Art For Freedom. And we can expect to see her increasingly involved and committed. "I have no choice. At this point, there’s no turning back. This is my role in the world, my work as an artist. I have a voice and I have to use it".

Full list of confirmed collaborators so far:

Avicii

Carl Falk

Rami Yacoub

Savan Kotecha

Salem Al Fakir

Magnus Lidehäll

Vincent Pontare

Natalia Kills

Martin Kierszenbaum

Diplo

MoZella

Toby Gad

Symbolyc One

Ariel Rechtsaid

Nick Rowe

Ariel Rechtsaid is an American singer, songwriter, multi-instrumentalist, producer and sound engineer of Israeli descent. He produced "Hey There Delilah" for Plain White T's in 2007 and has since worked with acts such as Usher, No Doubt, Solange Knowles, Major Lazer, Haim, Vampire Weekend, Mikky Ekko and Kylie Minogue.

Nick Rowe is an American guitarist, producer and sound engineer. He is the former guitar player of the heayy metal band Bloodsimple and has also worked with acts such as Sky Ferreira, Haim, Vampire Weekend and Biffy Clyro.

We know that the songwriting sessions with Avicii's 2 teams resulted in an album's worth of new songs.

I love that photo and so far all the photography attached to Art for Freedom has been fantastic.

I can not wait for this new record, it's going to be engaging and political.

Definitely going to savor all of this time period because I have a feeling this is going to be a classic era. I still don't know how we survived between HC and MDNA.

Edited by Arnian

I have a voice and I need to use it

Fuck yes! :wow:

The double entendre :1251: Enough with the Love Spent/Girl Gone Wild kind of vocals.

Edited by DanM

There's already a new album thread. :lmao:

I double and triple checked and didn't find one about the album rumours. there's only one to describe how excited we all are, one about the titles, one about the cover, one about our opinion on Diplo vs Avicii and another one about how high we think and hope she's gonna score at the charts etc. the one with all the album rumours is closed.

I double and triple checked and didn't find one about the album rumours. there's only one to describe how excited we all are, one about the titles, one about the cover, one about our opinion on Diplo vs Avicii and another one about how high we think and hope she's gonna score at the charts etc. the one with all the album rumours is closed.

:lol:

I am very excited as well, I would love songs with introspective and kind of social lyrics like American Life or Ray Of Light albums. Of course I wouldn't mind a few songs with less serious topics, even Ray Of Light had Candy Perfume Girl (which has waaay better lyrics than GMAYL and GGW).

We've been sworn to secrecy, but the music speaks for itself

Due in no small part to the success of a couple of Parisian robots, disco is fully back in vogue these days. With its buoyant analog chords, filtered funk synths, and vocoded hook, this blistering tune by a shape-shifting dance legend takes a few cues from the Daft Punk playlist and is a flawless fit for the times.

Billboard was given an exlcusive listen to this forthcoming track, but we've been sworn to secrecy on the exact artist’s identity. But, after a fair amount of begging, we were given exclusive permission to leak this 50-second snippet to the world. For now, the music will have to speak for itself.

Check out the tease above, and stay tuned for the big reveal coming soon. (And feel free to hit @billboard on twitter with any guesses about who the secret star might be.)

http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/code/6091961/guess-whos-behind-this-disco-fueled-track?mobile_redirection=false

Could this be Madonna's new single???

I was about to post it

I don't want to get too excited, I don't really know what to think about it.

Due in no small part to the success of a couple of Parisian robots, disco is fully back in vogue these days

hmmmm....

Edited by Iconic

Shape-shifting dance legend… Could be her :D I like what I hear, but I don't get my hopes up, because it doesn't sound like something from Avicii or Diplo.

Vogue + shape-shifting legend + the fact that they mention Daft Punk : makes me think that it can be Madonna.

But I don't want to be disappointed.

And it does sound like something she could do, and I can't see any other artist fitting the description.

It sounds a lot like Music Inferno

Edited by Iconic

It doesn't sound like any of the producers revealed so far on the album, but you never know. Plus, the description does fit M and it sounds really Madonna, like a mix of Music Inferno and Hung Up :confessions:

We'll have to wait and listen... :dramatic:

Edit: People on twitter are guessing... Mostly say it's M and two mentioned... Janet :chuckle:

Edited by juanmaxxx

Meanwhile Madonna posts 3 new pics on IG and William Orbit leaks 2 instrumentals of Love Spent. It's christmas in Madonna land. :)

Hmmm. I'm not sure what to think. It seems a little early for the single but the wording of the article does hint Madonna. But dance legend seems to to mean someone who is just a dance/club artist rather than a more diverse pop artist like Madonna.

Honestly, though I don't care for the snippet too much. It's very similiar to Daft Punk and also to Music. It doesn't seem that fresh or innovative to me. Nothing like the sound that you would associate with Avicii or Diplo

We've been sworn to secrecy, but the music speaks for itself

Due in no small part to the success of a couple of Parisian robots, disco is fully back in vogue these days. With its buoyant analog chords, filtered funk synths, and vocoded hook, this blistering tune by a shape-shifting dance legend takes a few cues from the Daft Punk playlist and is a flawless fit for the times.

Billboard was given an exlcusive listen to this forthcoming track, but we've been sworn to secrecy on the exact artist’s identity. But, after a fair amount of begging, we were given exclusive permission to leak this 50-second snippet to the world. For now, the music will have to speak for itself.

Check out the tease above, and stay tuned for the big reveal coming soon. (And feel free to hit @billboard on twitter with any guesses about who the secret star might be.)

http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/code/6091961/guess-whos-behind-this-disco-fueled-track?mobile_redirection=false

Could this be Madonna's new single???

no idea whether it is for M or not. it sounds very Madonnaesque to me but i am not fully convinced